Is she better than me? Or am I gullible

《Mizouka's P.O.V》

Ciel let Pluto sniff Elizabeth's necklace before running off. We had to chace him down and ciel stopped him from going any further as a familiar voice spoke. "I am a hunter of love and at last-" I heard Grell say but I mentally blocked out his voice as Ciel stared at him in shock. As I stare at Grell I remember our previous alliance.

"I've become soft...." I mumble to myself as I think about all the blood and murders. I was more violent back in Cross Academy too now that I think about it. Ciel has made me more if a girl and I don't appreciate it. "A gorgeous man right there." I heard grell finish as he pointed down at us.

"How Bothersome." I stated as he blabbed on about how he was demoted and stuff. "You shut up." I hear ciel say angrily as he gripped onto Pluto. "I don't see Bassy anywhere. What can a brat like you do without him?" Grell mocked so Pluto growled at him angrily. "Be quiet." Ciel yelled as I prepared myself to lunge at Grell and strangle him.

"Why does this kid get all the good looking men?" Grell asked himself so I snorted. "Beacuse nobody wants an ugly wench like you~" I cooed with a smirk. Pluto git away from ciel and started running so Grell did his fantasising thing as we ran right past him to catch the dog. Pluto jumped into a shop window so we ran in before he handed ciel a doll of that putrid Elizabeth.

"what am I thinking?" I thought angrily to myself but the negative things about Elizabtg just kept coming. "Excuse me Ciel." I said as I hurried out the shop and around a corner. I know Grell followed me because i could hear his elephant stomping behind me as I slammed my fist into a brick wall.

"FUCK ELIZABETH. FUCK HER ENGAGEMENT TO CIEL. I JUST...I just...." i yelled as i continued to slam my fist into the wall before letting myself fall to my knees on the ground. He is mine now, but she still gets in the way. "If she dies then he'll stay mine forever...No! Mizouka just think positively. He can break it off with her for you...he loves you...only a inconsiderate jerk would use you." I said to myself, but the sensation of saying Elizabeth's name next to died makes me happy for some reason.

I heard Grell run back to the shop, but I paused a moment as fear raced through my heart, fear of being abandoned. I heard the faint sound of a music box so I followed it into the shop and passed Ciel who looked confused. "Mizouka?" He said in a slightly confused tone as I skipped passed him and into the house.

Ciel, Grell, and Pluto rushed after me, but I followed the song as they got attacked by a doll. "Mizouka Help Me." Ciel said as he started to be chocked by a female doll. She had hair like Elizabeth and it enraged me to see her so I took a shard from the chandelier before slicing her head off. 

I then walked into the room where I heard the song. Sadly it got farther away so I jumped out the window and climbed this tower before breaking in. I reached a room where Elizabeth was laying passed out on the table. "Is she dead or no?" I asked myself as slight hope ran through my veins but she had a pulse so I frowned slightly.

I heard the sound of footsteps, but as I ran to hide multiple strings seized my arms and legs. There must of been some type of paralysis liquid on them because I can't move my body at all. The person who entered the room was definitely a doll himself, but he was singing as he created three different versions of me. Each with a different material. He sent each of them out a few seconds after the first.

There was a howl outside the tower and I heard the doors open downstairs. I also heard those doll versions of me sneaking in the shadows to attack. There was yelling that was easily identified as grell and I heard materials fall to the ground. To think they'd slaughter me like a pig in order to get mother fucking happy-go-lucky over there.

As anticipated Sebastian, Ciel, Pluto, and Grell cane running into the room like maniacs. Ciel had a small chat with his wannabe fiance before strings attacked to her and forced her to attack. I would help save the yound lord if I wasn't tied up myself, but nobody cared. Nobody cared what happened to the maid, Nobody cared what happened to the monster, Nobody cared about how she felt, No one cared.

Grell ran at Elizabeth and cut the strings off her before she fell into Ciel's arms. "Well sebastian, aren't I amazing!" Grell stated before a sword found it's way into my hand and I disarmed grell with it. The three the scissors behind me before swinging at him again. "I see you've gotten yourself into a predicament." Sebastian stated so I gritted my teeth before being forced to attack I him.

Sebastain dodged of course but the strings kept making my arms swing at him until he broke the sword. "Mizouka why won't you say anything?" Ciel asked but looked back at Elizabeth in sadness as I continue to swing the blade at sebastian. I gave him a look of slight pain, but I covered it up with my emotionless expression. The same expression I wore for weeks while working under madam red.

She'd always loved my smile when I rarely showed emotions, but I always showed Ciel emotions. That's why I'm weak because I trusted my feelings more than my mind. That is a mistake I won't make again, Never again.

To be continued...