Part 2 ~ The Start of Something New

Emmas Pov:
I get out of my car and start to unpack my things and bring them into my new house. I walk into a room that is I guess mine and it was pretty nice if I had to blurt out my opinion. I start to organize my room and it turns out like this.

After I finish with my room I walk outside to help my parents with the other stuff we have to organize around here

After I finish with my room I walk outside to help my parents with the other stuff we have to organize around here. When I was picking up a box I spot a guy that looked young. His hair was kinda pushed back and he had brown eyes from what I saw.
??: You like to stare?
I drop the box I was holding by accident
Emma; o-oh uh s-sorry
I quickly pick up the box and head back inside. I can only think of one word for that situation. Embarrassing. Hopefully he doesn't go to the school I'm going too. He probably does. I sigh.
Emma's Mom: Emma were gonna finish the rest tomorrow.
Emma; ok
Emma's Mom; So if you want you can head up to your room.
Emma; ok I'll go up there
I walk to my room and get ready for bed because it was getting late and I want to get some type of sleep. I throw this on and a messy bun.

After I throw that on I turn off my lights and get into bed

After I throw that on I turn off my lights and get into bed. I close my eyes and eventually drift off to sleep.
Authors note; sorry this was a bit short I didn't want to get all into it yet. Well I will post chapter 2 soon 🤩💛