13

Hyunjin's POV:

A few minutes passed after my short conversation with Seungmin. I hanged up on him the moment I told him that I want to end our relationship. I know that he will definitely ask for clarifications that's why I cut him off before he can start on blabbering.

I was sitting on the couch and as I grabbed the remote of my television, the door of my house bursted open.

"Hwang fucking Hyunjin, what the fuck?" Seungmin stated with a very intimidating tone.

"I didn't expect you to come" I simply said with a bored expression.

"What do you mean by 'let's end this'. What kind of crap are you trying to pull? Did you find someone else? Do they loved you more than I do?" Seungmin blurted hysterically.

"I never looked for someone, Seungmin. You're the only one I loved" I said causing him to scoff.

"Then, why are you ending this? Don't you love me anymore? I deserve an explanation, Hyunjin. Please, give me a valid reason on why you are breaking up with me" his voice was cracking at that moment.

Seeing Seungmin like this makes me feel bad. I want to hug him so much but I need to stay strong.

"Because deep inside of you, I know you don't love me the way you are telling me. You're telling me that you love me so much but you're acting like Felix and Jisung are much more important than our relationship. I know you Seungmin. You love them not me"

"So you're jealous with my bestfriends? You should have told me sooner so I can stay away with them. You're acting like a child Hyunjin" Seungmin was raising his voice as he scolds me.

"I don't want that Seungmin. I don't want to control your life and just tell you what you're going to do, it's too oppressive and toxic. A famous comedian once said 'if you love a person, just love him don't change him.' Seungmin, I know that you value them more than me and it hurts me everytime you are having fun with them while you are getting bored with me. Let's just stop this before we hurt each other" I let my tears flow to my cheeks. Seungmin was the same as me. He was also crying at that time.

"Hyunjin, I'm sorry if you felt bad because of me, but please, we can still fix this. If we are together we can still manage to make our relationship better" Seungmin pleaded as he held my hand.

"We can't do anything about this if you don't truly love me Seungmin"

"How many times should I tell you the words 'I love you' for you to believe in me" he said as he bursted into tears again.

"Stop it Minnie. Stop loving me out of pity. Don't love me because I love you. Love me because you truly feel it and not out of consideration. I don't like being taken for granted. I hate feeling like a trash because I can't make anyone love me genuinely"

Seungmin just stared at me. His lips were quivering.

"Do you know what you're saying Hyunjin. Do you think I'm just playing around. You are not aware of anything Hyunjin.

Because I am crazy in love with you.

Because of this feeling I almost killed him.

Because of my love for you, I almost killed your cousin.

I almost killed Minji.

I haven't proofread this chapter so sorry for errors. And I used some lines from Vice Ganda, Barcelona: The love untold, and a movie I forgot hehehe