A Autumn feeling

You rolled out of bed. The glowing morning sun beamed through the window, a soft breeze making the thin curtains dance.
You put on beige flares with a thin knitted jumper,it was autumn after all, and walked out your front door ,gazing out onto the busy street. "Brighton is  beautiful this time of year I'm so lucky to live here."You thought to yourself. You were studying art and design in a nearby college, it was your dream to become a designer. You thought back to what your friend lily had said yesterday that there was a concert going on tonight, Queen, they sounded cool so you thought you'd go along.

You walked into your favorite boutique it had such different stuff that you loved. You needed something to wear to the concert. You walked around the racks , not really seeing anything special. Then you bumped into the stores owner, Valerie, she was so lovely and looked almost like a fortune teller. "Hiya Y/N, haven't seen you in ages!" Her voice was smooth like honey. "Oh just haven't had the time to pop in recently," you replied. Her hazel eyes widened," Ohh got a fella have you?" You started laughing and her expression changed." No,no!" You said between the laughs. What a ridiculous thought!" No, I'm just popping in to find something to wear to a concert tonight," you said still recovering from her absurd notion. As Valerie flicked through clothes she said, " This one, this is the one!" She was holding up a short, black velvet dress with small, black diamonds sprinkled all over it, the dress only reached your higher thigh. Valerie also picked up stunning,red heels and a matching chocker." How much?" You asked, she just smiled ,placed the outfit in a bag and said," Find yourself someone who is.... royal," I walked out of the shop and only now realized what she meant." Valerie wanted me to get with a band member!" You thought.

Your day went on as normal and before you knew it it was time to get ready for the concert. You expertly applied a deep cherry lipstick and threw on your gorgeous dress and heels. Finally, heading for the door. After 20 minutes of being in a can you stepped in the pub
, epic music filled your ears and a hot, blond drummer caught your eye.....

Hey! I've got sooo many ideas for this fic but feel free to comment thoughts on this. Update coming soon!!!