CHAPTER 3

HARRY POV

I went to school and find the main office when I bump a blonde boy with blue eyes.

"Sorry! I'm really sorry!" the blonde boy said. Woah, he's Irish.

"It's okay..." I did'nt eveb know his name.

"Niall. Niall Horan." he said.

"Oh. It's okay Niall!" I said while smiling. Maybe this boy can help me.

"Oh Niall, can you please tell me where's the main office? I'm finding it for how many hours." I said while scratching my hair.

"Sure. Just go straight and go to left. The last door will be the office." he said while pointing the directions.

"Thank you so much. I hope I can see you again." I said while heading to the office.

"Wait! Are you new here?" Niall said.

I nod.

"Oh, how if you could hang out with us and the other boys? They are reallt cool." Niall said excitedly.

Thank god Niall is here.

"Yeah sure. I have to go now. See you soon Niall!" I said now turning back.

At 5 seconds he shouted "Meet me a the cafeteria! I'm always there!".

I laugh and went to the last door. I knock and went inside. I saw a brown haired lady and a brown eyes. I guess she's the principal.

"Hi! You must be Mr. Styles? I'm Mrs. Frecke." she said.

She tell me the rules and regulations about the school. He told me some teacher's name. I just listen to her.

"And here's the last. Don't trust some boys or girls on this school. Don't go to parties especially Jake's. And never trust this girl named Kyla. They're the most popular person in this school. I just want to warn you." she said in a serious tone.

I nod and said goodbye to her. I went first to the first class.

I enter the room and saw a the Math teacher, Mrs. Davis.

"Good morning class! Today we have a new student. Harry, please intoduce yourself." she said while smiling at me.

"So Harry, why did you move here?" a girl with a blue eyes and a dirty blonde hair asked.

"I-I... My father died last 3 months. My mother found another man who lives here. So my mom and I decided to stay here." I said while touching touching hair.

"Oh! I'm sorry." the girl said. Wow. She's a totaly slut.

"Okay class! Harry, you may sit down next to Scarlet." Mrs. Davis said.

I went to my sit. This will be an awkward class.

"Hi!" the girl said while breaking the silence between us.

"Oh hi! My name is Harry. Harry Styles." I said while smiling.

Her brown eyes and brown hair is just so perfect. His body and everything is perfect.

"Scarl-" she said but cut off by Mrs. Davis.

I heared the bell rang. I went directly to the cafeteria and saw Niall talking with the other three boys.

"Hey Harry!! You came!" he said.

I saw the three boys smiling. The one with hazel eyes and a dark brown hair. The boy with blue eyes and a beown hair and a brown eyed boy with brownish hair.

"So lads, introduce yourself! Now!" Niall said acting like a boss.

"Hi! I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik." the hazel eyed boy said.

"I'm Liam. Liam Payne." the brown eyed boy said.

"And I'm the sass mastah of doncastah. Louis the tommo Tomlinson!!" the blue eyed boy said.

I laughed and stared at Niall a bit.

"Louis! Introduce yourself." Niall said while spanking his shoulder.

"Ow! Hi Harry, i'm Louis Tomlinson. You okay now, Niall?" Louis said while smiling. (Larry moments)

"Good! So Harry, me and the other lads are now your bestfriends, okay?" Niall said.

I love these boys already. We went to a table and talk for a bit.

"Harry, do you know that girl, Scarlet. She always stares at you." Zayn asked while pointing at the back.

"Oh yeah! She's my seatmate." I said.

"Ohh!" they said in unison.

"Why? What's wrong with her? Is it illegal to hang out with her?" I said.

"No Harry. It's just... She was our girl bestfriend when we are still in kindergarten. We treated her a our sister. But one day, we saw her talking and laughing with Kate, the girl beside her. We we're so sad that we didn't talk to her or hang out with her anymore." Liam said in a sad tone.

I don't know what to say.

"We missed her so much!" Louis said while eating his carrots.

"We missed her laughs and jokes now." Zayn said.

"Scarlet totally changed us." Niall added.

That girl really means a lot to them...

Thanks for reading! Please vote or comment. I love you guys so much guys.

Niña