Hins Cheung Part 2 (English)

Early Debut: 1981-2001

Born in Guangzhou, Zhang Jingxuan graduated from Dongshan Peizheng Primary School and Guangzhou Wuyang Financial Economic Vocational School. Since childhood, influenced by the strong musical atmosphere of the family, Zhang Jingxuan began to receive training in Peking Opera and musical instruments (piano and violin) at the age of four, and practiced the opening every day. It is known as a musical genius for learning music very quickly. However, due to lack of perseverance and the only child born from the cherished cherished, the violin only gave up half of it. Due to poor grades and his father's suggestion, he hoped that high school would be able to progress to an art school. He eventually chose the accounting profession of a vocational school. During the middle school period, Zhang Jingxuan often sang in Guangzhou during the period. One of the places was the nearby Niulang City. The song he sang most at that time was about 60 to 80 three nights. Later, in order to be a singer's dream, he resolutely gave up the opportunity to work in a state-owned bank.

In 1998, 17-year-old Zhang Jingxuan took 50,000 yuan and signed a record contract with a company opened by Hong Kong people. However, after signing for a week, the liar left.

In 2000, Zhang Jingxuan decided to retreat behind the scenes after being deceived. He joined Zhongleda Audio and Video Production Co., Ltd. as an apprentice in the studio. In February of the same year, he released his solo single "Taiyuan", which became the theme song of the radio drama of the same name on the Nanhai Radio. Half a year later, at the age of 19, he was promoted to head of audio production with marketing talent. In November, he promoted sound synthesis for "Pure,". At the time of the improvement of the business, the company suddenly closed down due to operational difficulties.

Zhang Jingxuan borrowed 50,000 yuan from her mother and wanted to make a record. She promised to join the family's favorite industry if she failed. He arranged the lyrics composition supervisor, went to the Copyright Bureau to get the batch number, and contacted the music station alone. Without relying on any record company, he released his first album "Hins' First" (first edition). After the repercussions in the market, he had the opportunity to sign a record company.

In 2001, Zhang Jingxuan was discovered by the famous region in Guangdong, and signed the geometric cultural record company to become the company's first contract artist. After officially joining the music scene, Peng Li became his first Bole and manager. In March, Zhang Jingxuan's video recording was first recorded in a number of important cities. In April, Zhang Jingxuan's campus music patrol and charity signing ceremony; "澎湃力. 轩起情情" charity bazaar. In June, he created the theme song "Power in your hands" of the 2001 Guangdong Inter-school Music Festival, and served as the spokesperson for the "Music by My Creation. 2002 Guangzhou Youth Campus Song Creation Competition" hosted by the Education Bureau. The theme song "Sound" of the contest. In August of the same year, the first personal creation EP "Hins' First" (Second Edition) was released. In just a few months, more than 20,000 copies were sold in Guangzhou and neighboring regions. In December, Zhang Jingxuan's campus music tour and charity signing ceremony was toured in many middle schools in Guangzhou.

Development in Hong Kong: 2002 to 2006

In 2002, "" made him famous, but also brought him a bottleneck. Manager Chen Tao pointed to Zhang Jingxuan another way, was discovered, and signed a contract, that is, to Hong Kong. In August, the first solo album "My Way" was released, and there was another "Eight Faces" event. On the same day, the album's first signature meeting was held in eight venues in the same city. In addition to the full copyright of the two albums "My Way" and "am/pm", all the remaining contracts of Zhang Jingxuan were transferred to Universal Music. Zhang Jingxuan later launched his first album "Hins My Way". In October, the single "My Way" won the championship for two weeks. In the same month, Zhang Jingxuan signed a contract with Hong Kong, one of the world's five major international record companies, and signed a record overseas release ceremony to officially expand and global markets. The overseas version of "Hins My Way" was first released in Hong Kong in November 2002. This also brought another career peak to Zhang Jingxuan, which broke into the Hong Kong music scene and the global Chinese music market.

In December 2002, Zhang Jingxuan had a face-to-face video and participated in a large-scale concert of 100 songs by Guangdong Original Music.

In 2003, the album's song "Expect" became the first Champion of Zhang Jingxuan in Hong Kong. In January, he won the 25th "Bronze Award for the Most Popular Chinese Pop Song Award". "Lonely Park" is another song by Zhang Jingxuan, and then became his first three championship songs in Hong Kong at the end of the same year. These two songs for Zhang Jingxuan swept a number of newcomers at the four awards ceremony in the year, winning the 26th Chinese Top Ten Chinese Gold Songs Most Promising Newcomer Award for Men's Singer Gold, CASH Global Chinese Best New Composer Award and 2003 Newcomer Wang and other awards.

In November 2004, the album was released, and "Blessing" was the last lyrics in Hong Kong's "Ghosts". In the past, he contacted Mrs. Huang Wei through the Universal Copyright Company and was moved by sincerity. Huang Wei knew that he had promised to fill in the lyrics. Unfortunately, a few days after the song was completed, Huang Wei died. The album will be accepted on April 24th of that year. Unfortunately, until May 25th, "am/pm" sales were not good. Zhang Jingxuan admitted in the 2008 Hong Kong (Red Pavilion) concert that the album only sold four. Thousands, the career of the show fell to a low point.

In 2005, it caused controversy in the Chinese record industry. Under the premise of a one-year contract with Zhang Jingxuan, it was suddenly reached an agreement to transfer all the remaining contracts of Zhang Jingxuan to Universal Music in addition to the full copyright of the two albums. In April of the same year, Zhang Jingxuan participated in the filming of Hong Kong Youth Inspirational Idol Movie. He played the role of a college student, secretly playing the barbaric girl, in order to pursue her unreasonable and demanding requirements, and suffered from its barbaric and self-willed side, he did not hesitate to rely on him, and he wanted to get his heart. In the last scene, the braces took off their braces and sang their own love songs, and the full version of their re-arrangement was included in the album. In this year, Zhang Jingxuan successively released songs such as "Spring" and "Meet God", and for the first time, he sang a singer with a female singer and launched a sing "Hand Watch (Watching Version)". In August, the album "My Dreams My Way (New + Best Selection)" was released. This is the farewell work of Zhang Jingxuan.

In March 2006, Zhang Jingxuan's first Mandarin album on Universal Music, including Hurt So Bad, became the first four Mandarin songs in Mandarin. In the same year, Zhang Jingxuan created the song "", and released the album of the same name in October. It was his first Cantonese album and one of Zhang Jingxuan's most successful albums in Hong Kong. At this time, Zhang Jingxuan began to be watched. In the year, he won the "Gold Award for the singer of the music singer", and he was also called "Singing Four Little Strong".