Hins Cheung Part 6 (English)

first name

Because she was sick and sick during her childhood, her grandmother took the name of her milk - Ningning. The implication is that he hopes that his arrival will bring peace to the family and his life, so the birth paper is written - Zhang Ning.

family

Zhang Jingxuan was born in the home of the Chinese mainland. The two generations of the family are vocalists. Therefore, he grew up under the strong musical atmosphere and strict tutoring. He is the only child in the family.

My grandfather is a graduate of a man, proficient in five languages, but in the end, because of being overwhelmed, it is endangered. Auntie was once a staff member of a state-owned enterprise and a Beijing opera fan. Zhang Jingxuan's father's stepfather was the teacher of the Guangzhou Peking Opera Troupe, the first drum master of the Guangdong border. His father used to be from Guangzhou, and he is good at violin, trumpet, bamboo flute and so on.

The grandfather was a Cantonese native. He fled in the period and then served as the director of the shoe factory in the local area and died in the labor conflict. My mother used to be a traffic picket. In 1989, she went to the sea to start a business. She had 11 individual businesses during the peak period and is now retired.

It's Zhang Jingxuan's, it's his, he's not a direct affair with his blood relationship, and he's Chen Dingli, who runs the wallpaper business.

personal life

After graduating from school, he worked in Guangzhou. Because he often used his earphones to listen to sound effects when he was making heavy music design, he suffered from hearing loss in one of his ears, so he only had 20% left ear hearing. Later, it improved and did not deteriorate any more.

In 2009, due to the inheritance of the innate family and the pursuit of character to find another, he was insecure and often trapped in emotions. The Goku dog he was sick with was sick. He accompanied the dog in the veterinary clinic for 12 days. He kept facing life and death, causing his emotional outburst to suffer from depression. He found himself cold in his limbs and always felt that someone was staring at him. The doctor diagnosed him with depression because the congenital pituitary gland was insufficiently secreted, and the environment was suppressed. Zhang Jingxuan ate for a year and a half to fight familial hereditary depression.

In 2012, Zhang Jingxuan was acquired after 10 years of residence in Hong Kong.

From December 2012 to May 2015, Zhang Jingxuan spent more than 180,000 yuan to rent, located in (Felix Villas), once loaned to friends to shoot "7 Unbelievable" (MV), and made Felix into the fifteenth century Ancient house. Zhang Jingxuan's own "Soul Recognition", "The Right Man" MV, "The Passer Villa" MV, was also shot in the house.

In May 2017, he was awarded the first doctoral title in life - "Honours in Business Administration" in France, and in September, he received a Master of Music in Honorary Music from the London Conservatory of Music.

In 2018, when Zhang Jingxuan accepted the interview, he said that he had experienced many incidents during this time. The most unhappy thing was that his 13-year-old dog died and a fan died of cancer. Instead, he was not happy because of his work. In the same year, he personally prepared for one year, combining music and catering, and the decoration was modeled after the opening of the first revolving restaurant in the 1960s.

In addition, his homosexual sentiments have been widely reported in the media for ten years, but his homosexual sentiments have been denied by the parties.

Controversial criticism Liang Guoxiong

At the opening ceremony, Mr Cheung critic criticized "Long Hair" and "Bo Out", and even said that he used to be a volunteer. As soon as this was said, Zhang Jingxuan was criticized by all parties for his unspeakable words. This move also caused the supporters of Liang Guoxiong to argue, and more netizens launched a campaign to protest Zhang Jingxuan's actions on social networking sites.

Allegedly supporting "Hong Kong independence"

Zhang Jingxuan was praised by some netizens for supporting the withdrawal and solidarity with Hong Kong in 2014. In 2014, he sang a song with the stage drama "Equus". He said, "I hope this song will be used to encourage the people when there is a big deal in Hong Kong." In addition, as Zhang Jingxuan once said that "Hong Kong is the last pure land of China", it was immediately reported to Hong Kong people by "Zhang Jingxuan". "The Hong Kong people who are slightly patriotic will feel chilling." In 2014, Zhang Jingxuan publicly stated that he only made speeches in public for the safety of students, but he was taken out of context and stressed that he did not touch Hong Kong independence and split the country. After the rumors, Zhang Jingxuan was banned by the mainland authorities. However, he repeatedly returned to Guangzhou to stage the stage and went to the TV station. The program was innocent and was invited to participate in the fifth season.

From December 2016 to January 2017, Zhang Jingxuan announced that he had participated in Hunan Satellite TV's "Singer 2017" and was also referred to as "Hong Kong independence". However, Zhang Jingxuan's fans and Chen Jingxin's supporters voted against each other and reported each other. Although Zhang is publishing a thousand-character text, emphasizing and reaffirming that he does not support Hong Kong independence, he is still being criticized by many mainstream media in mainland China. "" published the title of "Jing Xuan, the mother's thigh is not what you want to hold. hold! The report of "The Netizen" sneered at Zhang Jingxuan, who was eating "shabu-shabu"; the Weibo account "Central Committee of the Communist Youth League" published an article "Sentimental Observations: Zhang Jingxuan's Relevant Speeches", saying that it was netizens because of previous comments. Boycott, after the publication of this article, public opinion broke out; "" published the article "Don't allow artists to eat Chinese rice cooker Chinese pot", citing the remarks of He Nanjie, vice president of the military court, commenting on Zhang Jingxuan "For those who are not familiar with the white-eyed wolf "The mouse cockroach that fell into the soup pot can't be soft." He was still removed from the "Singer" program, and even the video that was previously recorded was deleted. On January 17, 2017, the Emperor of Zhang Jingxuan responded by saying that he had withdrawn from the program. This was the decision of the TV station and the Emperor to terminate the cooperation, and the "outside voice" caused tremendous pressure on Zhang Jingxuan and the TV station. But then CCTV also promoted Zhang Jingxuan's songs.