Dancing

In the now empty old, apartment Steve used to live in both the men were waltzing across the living room like it were the 1940's, when they were young and about to join the army. When Steve was the little, thin man and Bucky the strong big guy. Now all had been swapped?... Well not quite true but anyway, Steve was the strong big guy, with extraordinary strength and Bucky was still the same but had metal arm.

Bucky looked up in those dazzling, big, bright blue eyes. Giving his soldier a soft smile. "It's great to see you again" he said, Steven could feel he meant it, saying it with whole his heart. It was quite true it was nice too see his best friend again, the one who he had been friends with since they were thirteen years old. Steve savoured this moment, staying quiet for some time before he embraced him tighter, smiling "I missed you"

Soft music played on the background as they waltzed to the sound, Bucky's head on Steve's chest. Feeling peaceful, at ease and home again. Bucky really had missed him after 70 years being back in his grip, felt amazing, the best thing that could have ever happened in his life. After being this killing machine and weapon for HYDRA so long, he was so happy he had found the soldier again

"What are you thinking about?" The captain asked softly, looking down at the brown haired guy

"You" Bucky whispers softly with a sly smile.

Steve wanted to kiss him as soon he had said that but all he did was blush, having really missed the jerk too. The jerk who saved him many times from bullies and dangerous situations on missions, he was his dearest friend from when they first met.

They both were happy they had each other again. In the darkness and with the light of the moon they danced the night away.