Starry-eyed magpie #pt4

“N-no! I mean – you gave it to me!” Jaemin sinks down in his chair and covers his face.

Jeno tugs him upright and throws an arm over his shoulder. “I sure did. Made it easier for you since you playing my cute lil’ stalker all week.” Jaemin tries to protest justly being called a stalker, but Jeno keeps going. “It’s kinda hot in a weird way. Like, I’m getting boned up thinking about you getting off on my jock.”

He tugs Jaemin closer and his smile loses its playful edge. “Wanna see?”

Yes, Jaemin desperately wants to see, but he checks around and remembers they’re in a library, and not even the secluded corner where the part-time student workers make-out. The woman working the front desk is right behind them, students are walking in and out of the entrance in plain view. “R-right here? Really?”

“Ah, Nana. You still don’t get what being the golden boy means.” Jeno releases Jaemin to hook his thumbs into pajamas and boldly shoves them down his hips. His hand fishes between his thighs and Jaemin’s equilibrium lurches as he lays eyes on the biggest dick he’s ever seen.

It’s unfathomable, the kind of size he’s only seen in fantasy porn and cheesy photoshop edits. He goes dizzy for a moment and has to pinch his thigh to keep from passing out. Not even half hard it’s long enough to droop over Jeno’s wrist, thick enough that Jeno’s burly hand has to squeeze to circle. The head is blunt and wide, the length is a shade or two darker than the rest of Jeno’s skin.

“Woah…” Jaemin can’t keep the awe from saturating his voice. His eyes are round and sparkling, eyebrows up to his hairline and jaw slack. He already knew it’d be a sight to remember, but he still wishes he’d brought a high-end camera to capture every perfect detail. “It’s so…wow…”

Jeno is pleased and just a little bashful from Jaemin’s open admiration, a dusting of pink on his cheeks. “You like it, huh?” he asks with the slightest wag of his steadily hardening dick. It’s too heavy to move much, which makes Jaemin’s lower stomach tighten with ambiguous need.

“Dude, are you kidding me? Yeah, it’s…fucking huge.” A little too huge, actually. While his dick is with the idea of being broken in half, his brain is all about self-preservation.

The show of apprehension fear on his face changes Jeno from cheeky to attentive at once. “C’mon, don’t clam up on me.” His thumb smooths the wrinkle in Jaemin’s brow. “We can do whatever you can handle. No pressure, no rush. Baby steps.”

Jaemin calms considerably and nods. “Baby steps.” Since Jeno is letting him set the pace, Jaemin asks for what he’s wanted since the wrestling meet. “So…can I like, touch it sometime?”

Jeno brightens. “Now is sometime?”

Jaemin’s tunnel vision on Jeno's crotch doesn’t stop him from remembering they’re in a library, in public. He ducks his head. “I mean later.

“Nana, I’ve had my dick out for ten minutes now. No one gives a shit.” Jeno angles his dick so it’s flat on his stomach. It almost reaches the lettering of his sweater. “Well? Don’t be shy.”

After a fierce battle between his sense of modesty and his libido, two quick surveys of the vacant space around their table, a deep breath, Jaemin finally has his hands around Jeno’s cock.

Heat is the first thing Jaemin notes. Jeno’s cock is hot to the touch and it soaks into Jaemin’s skin, making his palms moist after only a moment. Jaemin’s hands aren’t nearly the size of Jeno’s and he needs both of them to cover Jeno's girth, even more if he wants to cover the length. He wets his top lip and strokes, from the middle to the broad tip and all the way down to the thick base, appraising every generous inch Jeno has to offer.