Starry-eyed magpie #pt5

“Jaemin Na… Jaemin fucking Na,” Jeno groans while pulling the straps of his singlet off his shoulders, then ripping the useless shreds of his jock away and tossing it to the side. Another wrestler shrieks when it lands on his head. “How do you get to me so easily?”

Jaemin takes it as a compliment and keeps momentum, dragging his tongue through his spit and slathering down to the base. With the singlet now hanging around Jeno’s thighs, Jaemin has access to admire the lines of Jeno’s toned stomach. His hand crawls over the deep etches of Jeno’s abs while his lips draw around his patch of pubes and downward. Appreciative kisses become starved drags of his tongues when he reaches Jeno’s hefty nuts. The wrinkled skin is still moist, Jaemin’s tongue is drenched in a familiar pungent flavor, salty and masculine, manly and Jeno. His free hand drifts down to palm his ignored bulge while he slurps around the ball in his mouth, groaning at the how indecent he feels – on his knees with Jeno’s teammates swarming around him, Jeno petting his hair as while diligently, gratefully tongues every drop of sweat from Jeno’s nuts until they’re clean and spit-polished.

Jaemin is gearing up for round two, but Jeno gently pulls him away. The smile on Jeno’s face is part cheeky, part strained. “I’m…on my last string here. Can I – would you be into it if –?”

“Yeah.” Jaemin is already nodding without a thought. He’s horny as fuck, slowly humping his palm while Jeno speaks. He’ll agree to anything as long as it gets his mouth back on Jeno’s cock.

Jeno’s eyes light up. Jaemin catches on when Jeno’s steps back and grips the wide base of his thickness, aiming it at Jaemin’s mouth and stroking his glistening length. At first, Jaemin just hangs his mouth wide open while feverishly jerking himself off, but Jeno’s hands have too much ground to cover and Jaemin isn’t all that patient, so he leans in to down as much cock as he can fit. It’s a pitiful amount, Jaemin’s thin lips are spread thinner just past the head, the blunt tip prodding the back of throat. His jaw hinge is at its limit and he’s trying unsuccessfully to subdue his ambushed gag reflex. Jeno moans at the wet wash of heat around his cockhead, the tendons in his forearm rile from how harshly he’s squeezing himself, egged on by the way Jaemin inexpertly bobs back and forward, slobber gushing around his cock and dripping down Jaemin's chin.

By the time Jaemin remembers Jeno is a veritable firehose of jizz, his throat is already flooded with one, two, several goopy loads.

Jeno's head is thrown back as he vigorously pumps Jaemin's mouth full, cum sloshing in Jaemin's puffed out cheeks until they’re filled to the brim. The taste is awful, foul and bitter like Jeno's never seen a fruit in his life, but Jeno is really fucking hot when he’s lost in bliss and Jaemin might be okay with having his throat used like a fleshy cumdrain – might. He tries to swallow everything Jeno unloads, throat bobbing with loud gulps, but ambition only goes so far and he chokes. Jizz spews from the corners of his mouth, his nostrils burn as some leaks from his nose. What doesn’t warm his belly slimes down his face and drips over his crotch, and that’s how Jaemin loses himself. His stomach clenches as he shoots lines of cum over the tiled floor and paints Jeno's black boots white.

Both of them are breathing heavily when they recover. Jeno has strange look of awe when he looks down at Jaemin, who still has webs of cum between his panting lips. “Damn…I just wanted to like, cream your face or something. I didn’t think you’d –“

“I forgot,” Jaemin grunts and quickly cleans his face with the towel Jeno hands him. It seemed like a good idea while he was in the zone, but now he’ll have the taste of Jeno's dick in his mouth for weeks and his stomach feels queasy from guzzling a gallon’s worth of spooge.

“It was awesome,” Jeno bends over so his jolly face is close to Jaemin's. “Never thought it’d feel that good. I mean, it was my first time getting…ehm,uh, never mind.” He straightens and plays off his rosy cheeks as if Jaemin doesn’t already know about the drawbacks of his endowment.