CHAPTER 1

It was the middle of the night when this happened..I was coming back from work.
It had been a busy day.To be honest,I was sweating my ass off.It was pure silent most of the time when me and my co-workers had to go home,but this time,I heard noises in the woods..And I was sure it was footsteps.
I was starting to walk quicker cause' actaully,these types of things got my heart racing.
Just when I was near enough running,the footsteps were getting faster..GREAT.
I ran as fast as I COULD.
I was terrified,this had NEVER happened to me before.
I don't know why,but my brain thought the right thing to do was to investigate!
Stupid,right?
I started getting closer to the trees,when something pulled me in..All I remember was being hit in the head.I woke up.
My arms tied and my feet aswell..
Then I realised I was..NAKED?!
A figure started coming closer to me,and when it did,I could finally make it out..It was my math teacher!
I hadn't been getting good grades lately..
I shouted,"Mr.Jenkins!Why am I here?!Why am I..Naked?!"I frantically asked,waiting for an explanation..
"You see Phil,you have been getting bad grades lately..Most of the time you don't even try!I'm going to have teach you a lesson.."he slowly said.
He then went onto the bed,he then started to jack me off!
"M-mr.Jenkins..!S-stop...Please!" I pleaded.After a couple of minutes,I had cummed.He then licked it and then started to give me a blow job..."A-ah~!"
I moaned loudly..For what seemed like an eternity,he stopped.Turned me around and then,I felt a burn in my asshole...I knew straight away what he was doing...He was RAPING me!!
"A-AH!MR.JENKINS..PLEASE STOP,IT H-HURTS!"he didn't.I then passed out..
I woke up in a hospital.I had a pounding headache..It was a fucking traumatizing moment..The nurse explained to me,"One of you'r friends found you naked on the street,bleeding out your...Behind." I then felt the pain once more.My teacher soon got fired(my math teacher).Now that's why I ACTAULLY got an education.I am traumatized 'till this day.
Don't let this happen to you! 😞