Chapter 1

One day the Quagmire triplets Duncan, Quigley and Isadora were in the library of the Quagmire Mansion. The Quagmire parents had gone to a meeting so Quigley was able to sit at his father's desk while he worked. Leaving Isadora and Duncan to the comfortable couches around the library. Duncan was the oldest of the triplets, having been born precisely 2 minutes before Quigley, who was the middle triplet having been born exactly 2 minutes before their younger sister Isadora.
          Currently, Isadora was working on her couplets, while Duncan was reading a book about a famous journalist and Quigley was working on his map making skills.
Duncan and Isadora always got most of the attention from their parents, while Quigley always felt left behind and in the shadows. He loved his parents and siblings very much, but they never seemed to give him the time of day. When he could get their attention, his family admired his work and even though they hardly expressed it, they all thought his maps were amazing.
          The Quagmire parents cherished how talented their children were and knew that when they were older they would make great additions to the organization that they worked for. You see, at a very young age their parents had brought the triplets their commonplace books home from a work trip.
          "They are for only the most important information on your favorite subjects" their parents had explained. And since then the three of them would spend all their free time writing in them. Originally the purple one had been meant for Isadora, The green for Duncan and the black for Quigley, but Isadora seemed to take a liking to the black one, and Quigley couldn't say no to his baby sister, so he gladly swapped commonplace books with her.
          Duncan loved journalism and was always practicing his writing skills in his commonplace book. He dreamed of becoming a professional journalist when he grew up and getting to write for his own newspaper.
          Quigley loved cartography and pretty much anything to do with maps and traveling the world.
          Isadora loved poetry more than anything. She had a specialty for couplets, and she would spend hours reading many different kinds of poetry and writing her own couplets in her commonplace book.