Chapter 7

*Romeos pov*

"Can you come over Rima it's only Vanessa and Brooklyn here and I'm getting lonely."

"Fine I'll be there in 10 bye Romeo."

"Yayyy.....Bye don't forget the candy byeee."

I got off the phone with Rima and made my way to Vanessa's room.

"Hey Vanessa can I talk to you about something?" I knocked on her door and waited for a response from her.

"Yeah sure come in,you can ask me anything."

"Well ummm there's this girl I never told you about and we have been friends for sometime now but I would like to be more than friends with her like ughhhh never mind it doesn't matter I'm ugly and worthless." I sighed and fell on her bed.

"Romeo you are soooo handsome and funny,nice,athletic,a big flirt,and anything a girl could want in a boy...Just pour your heart out to her she will understand."

"Wow thanks Vanessa I love you,you are like a sister to me thank you I got to go Rami is coming soon bye."

"Ok bye keep your pants on Romeo."

"No promises lol but bye."

*Rami's pov*

I was applying the last coat of mascara... Oh shit I forgot about romeo...Ahhhh just thinking about him gives me butterflies. I grabbed the bag if candy and my phone and left the house. I rang the doorbell and Romeo answered it.

"Hey I've missed you." He embraced me

"Yeah same here."

"Well you gonna come in or..?" Right I am soooo dumb when I'm around him ughhh he just has that affect on me he's like my drug.

"Oh yeah right duhhh..." We went in the basement to set up.

"Shhhh its starting Rami shushhhh."

"Really I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick.

"Alright but you are missing quality time with this guy but hurry back." He whispered

I made my way upstairs to the bathroom and opened the door.

"Omg!!!!" I screamed so loud.

*Vanessa's pov*

I heard  Rami scream Omg really loud so I ran to her to see what happened.

"Hey what's going o.. Omg Brooklyn omg call 911 quick omg. Rami called romeo and he called our family and Rami called 911.

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as I just sat there holding his hand while I was whispering things to him.

Why did you do that Brooklyn?....Why did you want to leave me after everything that has happened?...Gosh I love you so fucking much and then you go and try to kill yourself...I see its because of me huh?...Maybe I should just forget about my feelings...I'm the reason you are like this Brooklyn Goodbye I love you. I whispered to him while I broke down in tears.

I watched them as they took Brooklyn away in the paramedics all the way to the hospital...I already know this is going to be all over the tabloids.

--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry it took so long to update just have been busy with school and yeah here's your chapter sorry if you don't like it I try my best...