Chapter 3

"Vanessa pov"

   I was in my room when the door bell rang and my mom yelled up the stairs. "Vanessa the Beckham's are here." "Coming!" I wonder why the Beckham's are here did I do something wrong. I checked my self in the mirror one more time before I left my room and went in the dining room. "Hello everyone" "Hello dear said Mr. and Mrs. Beckham and romeo gave me a high five and Harper smiled while brooklyn kissed my hand. OMG Brooklyn the Brooklyn Beckham kissed my hand ahhhhh I'm screaming on the inside but chill on the outside. "So what's going on." My mom of course had to break the silence. "well we were wondering if all of you guys would like to move in with us because we see a big future ahead Vanessa and we know you don't want her by herself traveling with us so would you like to move in with us?" said Vicoria aka Mrs.Beckham "Ooooo I'm in" said my dumb head brother  "Well do we have time to pack?" asked my father. Of course you have a week till we leave back to London so say your goodbyes to everyone and pack whatever you want goodbye guys." said David We exchanged goodbyes and I saved the best for last my brookie. "Bye Valerie" he kissed my cheek. I'm never washing this cheek again.I ran up to my room screaming and dialing my bestest friend in the world Sabrina.

V: "Guess what"

S:You are moving in with the Beckham's"

V: "Yes how did u know?"

S: "Umm hello u r basically a celebrity now hanging around with the Beckham's lol but I saw it in a tablet at Wal-Mart today."

V:"Oh but idk how I can do this I think I like brooklyn wait scratch that I love him and we have barely said a sentence to each other I think he hates me."

S:Calm down gurllla he can't hate u and if he did I would cut off his penis and tape it to my door no one will hurt my sister lol."

V:"Ummm ok well thx I need to go start packing meet me at the lockers tomorrow morning bye sis"

S: "K night sis."

     As I started packing my phone rang and I picked it up and all u can hear is breathing. "Hello?" ------ The the line cut off. Well that was creepy I think I need sleep.

---------

    Brooklyn's pov

  I was in my room thinking about how my life will change in the next week I mean my best friend sisters family is moving in with us and I kinda fancy Vanessa. I got up and ran into Romeos room. "Romeo quick I need Vanessas number." "Y do you like her awwww Brookie has a crush on Nessie." "Yeah Yeah now give me the damn number." "Fine 410-789-345 (Fake number) "Thanks maybe one day you Will find your Juliet" Romeo gave me one of those really looks. "Sorry i had to say it Romeo." "Whatever" I ran into my room and started doing the chicken dance. I dialed Vanessas number in and she picked up I was so nervous I couldn't even say hi. "Hello?" her beautiful voice rang through the phone, my breathing was so heavy I felt like breaking down crying. Vanessa hung up the phone before I could even say anything I feel terrible I can't like anyone else I promised Victoria I would wait for her I don't know maybe she wasn't meant to be. I will find out when we move to Los Angeles with the Ramirez. I need to talk to my dad about this. I started crying myself till I felt sleepy.

  Romeos pov

  I knew it Brooklyn couldn't hold that stupid promise with that girl Victoria. It's been 2 years since we left L.A. and moved back to London now we are leaving and things need to change. I was standing outside Brooklyn's door listening to him crying himself to sleep it's like this every night only this night he didn't muffle his cries in his pillows so something must be really wrong don't worry I'm going to make things better I mean Vanessa is my best friends she's like a sister and I will help them to get together they are like Romeo and Juliet which is funny because my name is romeo, Oh well I got to go to bed we still have one last week of school here I will talk to cruz and sabrina so we can make a plan so they can date each other.