2

Alli

"Hey girlie." I heard an oh-so familiar voice behind me as a put the disposable cup in the trash bin.

I turned around excitedly and saw my best friend, Madison Flint, she prefers to be called by Maddie and I call her Madds sometimes.

Maddie's a very pretty girl, but she's not very popular, she's not one of those mean bitches that thinks they rule the whole school. She's an inch or two taller than me, has nice set of teeth, has long blonde hair, and has fancy fashion sense.

She was wearing a blue crop top, white keds and black rip skinny jeans with fish nets?

"Wow Alli, you didn't even try to look cute." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Haha, nice to see you too, Maddie."

She laughed even more, holding the straps of her black Fjallraven Kanken. Shit, I hope she's at least in one of my classes, I need some pencils and papers.

"Wow. Fishnets." I said looking at her whole outfit.

"Whaaaaaaaat, it's cute." She said dragging the 'a'.

"Let me see your schedule." She said as she pulled out her schedule in her pocket.

Luckily, I have my schedule inside my wallet. I pulled out my schedule in my wallet and we checked if we at least have a class together.

I picked out the classes that would be great in my college papers, so I went ham on choosing my AP classes.

"Where's your bag?" Maddie asked.

I sighed in frustration, "Don't even start with my bag!"

She chuckled, "Idiot."

After checking our schedules, and finding out that we only have 1 class together which is P.E.

"That fucking sucks!" Maddie groaned.

"Look behind you." Maddie whispered, and I do what she says.

I looked behind me and saw the most irritating thing. I saw Penelope Smith and her maids, you know how every school always has these mean girls and shit, well that's the mean girls and shits in Goetze High School.

Penny and her 2 other friends, Hannah and Brianna, were walking towards I don't know where cause I don't give a fuck. Penny's wearing a white off the shoulder top, short denim skirts and these hideous pink boots.

"What are thoooooose." Maddie whispered beside me, making me chuckle and remember that funny vine.

They already walked past us, giving us little smirks as they greet everyone.

"I hate her guts." I said, making Maddie laugh.

"Ha! Same!" She replied.

The bell rang signaling that this school year has now finally started. 10 months of hell here we go.

"Lunch later!" Maddie exclaimed as she jog to her first class.

I just nodded in response.

I have AP Research as my first class. Great. Just great.

*Lunch time*

Me and Maddie are now together again, we're here in the cafeteria eating our food. Thank God we didn't do any writing in Research, we just had an introduction and short lesson about Researching, which is quite boring.

"Oh my gosh, Alli! I forgot to tell you!" Maddie exclaimed, getting her phone out of her bag while all giggly and stuff.

I ate my pasta as I waited for her as she scrolls through her phone. Seconds later, she showed me a picture of a guy.

I looked at the picture, and the guy's shirtless, he's wearing a white snapback, I must say that his physique is very nice, not too buff, but also not too thin. He has these beautiful set of blue eyes, is he wearing contacts? Is he gay? (Photo included)

"He looks good." I commented, taking a sip on my drink.

Maddie looks at me with a confused expression, "Good? He looks like a fucking snack. He's so hot!"

I rolled my eyes, "He looks average for me." not really.

"Can I just say you have a bad taste on guys, he's freaking hot! I cant even breathe properly when he was beside me earl—"

I cut her off, "Beside you?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed, as she holds me by my shoulders then she shook me non stop. "He's in my Statistics class!"

Oh wow. A new guy.

"Oh my g— there! There he is!" Maddie whispered-exclaimed at me, lowkey pointing to the guy she was telling me.

I looked at the guy and he's with the football team. "He's a football player?! Does this get any better?" Maddie giggled.

The guy was wearing a Gators shirt, which is us, the Goetze Gators. I must say that he's more attractive in person.

"What's his name again?" I asked Maddie, not breaking my gaze from the new guy.

"Hayes Grier."

Don't forget to:
Vote | Comment | Share
Thank you! ;)