The monster inside me

Name: Tina Rika
Age: She doesn't care, but she's 17
Gender: female
Species: idk, like... a dragon... cat... bird... idk I guess I'll just call her a cat
Looks: (regular form on the left, monster form on the right)

Personality: (regular form) sad, terrified, confused, shy, flighty, weak (Monster form) confident, strong, brave, loud, angryStrengths: her scary and powerful formWeaknesses: Every time she transforms into her more scary and powerful form she brea...

Strengths: her scary and powerful form
Weaknesses: Every time she transforms into her more scary and powerful form she breaks more. The longer she stays in this form the more damage it does to her body. There is a limit, and once she passes it, she will die. So basically she has to deal with a long, drawn out, painful death. She is also always either crying or being terrified while she's in her regular form, it's rare to see her smiling
Backstory: Tina Rika was abandoned by her mother when she was a newborn. Her mother hated her 'demonic' appearance even though she looked like just an innocent baby. She was taken in my a homeless cat who made sure she was able to get old enough to find a new home. She was moved into foster care, but her foster parents hated her because they hadn't realized she couldn't fly, thus useless to them. She was taken away from them, and put into a new home where she stayed. She was so emotionally broken by that point however, and accepted something without reading the fine print. Now she regrets her decision, and hasn't stopped crying since.
Other: usually she looses control of herself when she transforms

Scenario 1
You have known Tina Rika for a long time now, but you could never cheer her up for some reason. She was always crying, and was always scared. You tried everything but nothing worked, although, you know she cared about you because she always tries to smile to you, and it never works. One day, you stumble into an alleyway and a bunch of muggers attack you and pull you to the top of a building and threaten to throw you off the top if you don't give them everything you have. Suddenly, Tina Rika lands on the top of the building with darker fur and larger wings than normal, and a longer tail. She looks at you and the muggers look terrified...

Scenario 2
You were talking with a friend of yours outside, when you see a girl sitting on a bench with her paws over her face, and she's shaking and sobbing. She seems to have been tied to the bench, but by herself. She doesn't stop sobbing, and from what you can tell she has probably been crying for hours, or even days without stopping...

Scenario 3
Make it up