Chapter 1

Jinyoung had never really thought about his sexuality. He was always too busy, not worrying about dating at all with all of his schedules being in Got7. He'd known Wonpil for so long, and the two were very close. It wasn't until Wonpil suddenly kissed Jinyoung's cheek while they were watching a movie one night that he realized his feelings.

After that night, the two decided to take their relationship to a new level, and they were both horrified as neither of them really knew what they were doing. It had been two weeks since they agreed to officially start dating, so obviously that required them to go out on an actual date, and tonight was the night they finally both had free.

Jinyoung stared nervously in the mirror as he checked to make sure everything he was wearing was perfect. He spun to look at his figure from a different angle, trying not to admire himself too much, but he was pleased with what he picked out, a white button up, with a blue blazer and matching slacks. There was a low whistle from the doorway.

"Damn, hyung. Where are you going tonight?" Jinyoung nearly jumped at the voice and pretended he wasn't just checking himself out. It was Yugyeom, the only member still living in the dorm with Jinyoung.

"Wonpil and I are checking out a bar that just opened." Actor Park broke out his skills and answered as nonchalantly as possible.

"Okay... cool of you guys to invite me." The younger boy scoffed.

Jinyoung clicked his tongue and turned to the mirror once again, messing with his hair. "I doubt they'll have a lot of girly drinks that you'd like."

"I don't drink that stuff all that much anymore." Yugyeom stomped his foot and whined. "You know soju is my go to now."

"Didn't you have plans with Bambam tonight?" Jinyoung side-eyed him.

".... Yeah...." Yugyeom looked at the floor, tracing the markings in the wood with his toe.

"Well there ya go, you won't be bored tonight." Jinyoung made his way to the door, giving Yugyeom an annoyed close mouthed smile, slapping a hand on his shoulder as he pushed him to the side and walked through the doorway.

______________________________________________________________________

Wonpil breathed a heavy sigh after he spit out his toothpaste and glanced in the mirror. He fiddled a bit with his tie and moved a few strands of hair. His mind trailed back to a couple of weeks before when he got the courage to kiss Jinyoung's cheek in the dark living room of Got7's dorm, still not believing he did it. He was so scared Jinyoung would reject him, but when Jinyoung told him he felt the same, he was so relieved.

At this moment, however, he was terrified for what was to become of the two of them. This had to be a secret, and since he still lived with all of his members, he wasn't sure how well that would go.

A knock on the door snapped Wonpil out of his thoughts.

"Wonpillie, are you done dolling up for your date with Jinyoung?" He heard Brian's voice on the other side.

"W-What?" He stammered, his voice catching a bit.

A mischievous laugh erupted from Brian, then Jae's soothing voice. "He's just teasing."

"Ow! Okay, fine." Brian softly said, followed by, "Yeah, man I was kidding. Are you seriously almost done in there, though? I gotta shower for a date... like an actual date."

The Day6 members had always been open with each other regarding their secret romantic relationships, which put Wonpil's mind at ease a bit. However, this was... a bit different. He came out to the guys a couple of months back, and the question a couple of them asked was if he was dating Jinyoung, to which he insisted they were just friends. At the time they were, but now things have changed, and he wasn't sure he was quite ready to explain that to them yet.

He opened the door and saw Brian standing there, a pathetic smile on his face. Ever since he came out to them, they seem to have been kind of walking on eggshells. They used to jokingly call Jinyoung his boyfriend all the time, but now they feel like it's 'offensive'. Funny, since now it's actually true.

Wonpil forced himself to look into Brian's eyes and give a crooked smile.

"You look good, hyung!" Dowoon's low voice erupted from behind Brian, where he was sitting on the couch, leaning to see. Wonpil's crooked smile burst into a genuine wide grin as he leaned to look at his friend.

"Thanks, Dowoonie!" He waved and looked down at his outfit. He was pretty satisfied with it, a coral button-up with a nice pattern, a skinny black tie, with a black blazer and black skinny jeans. Wonpil looked up and saw that Jae was smiling at him while leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest. "Are you not doing anything tonight?" He asked his hyung when he noticed he was just in sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

Jae just chuckled and shook his head. "Dowoon and I got a date with League of Legends." He stuck his thumb out behind him to the maknae who just pouted mockingly in Jae's direction.

"When do you think you'll be back tonight?" Sungjin suddenly piped up from the kitchen.

Wonpil chuckled, thinking how motherly his hyung sounded, then his phone started buzzing. He read the message which was from Jinyoung.

I'm waiting outside.

"Alright, I'm off. I'm uh... not sure, hyung. I'll message you when I'm on my way back." Wonpil waved to the guys and made his way to the door, hearing Sungjin call his name, but he just ignored him, stepping out into the hallway. With each step to the door to outside, he got more and more nervous about the night ahead. What if it was awkward? He's gone out with Jinyoung so many times, but not, like, OUT out...

Before he knew it, he was out in the mild Spring air, looking down from the stoop at his beautiful date who was leaning against his car.

As Jinyoung saw him he pushed up from the car. "Hey." Jinyoung let the words slide off his tongue in perhaps a more sultry tone than he was going for, but he could almost physically see Wonpil's knees get weak. Jinyoung quickly opened the door for Wonpil to get in.

Instead, Wonpil walked up to Jinyoung and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him in for a hug. "Hi." Wonpil smiled, knowing that this wasn't going to be awkward at all. Jinyoung put his arms around the older, holding him tighter than the hugs they'd shared in the past.

As Wonpil pulled away, he let his cheek graze against Jinyoung's and when he met his eyes, he saw that the younger's were blown wide. He also could swear he saw some color rise to Jinyoung's cheeks, causing him to let out a little giggle as he slid into the car.

Jinyoung, eyes still wide, shut the car door, looking off into space, letting his imagination wander a bit before snapping out of it and rushing to the driver's side.