Chapter 4

The sun glared through the blinds. Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes, seeing a blurry figure in front of him. When it became clear, he saw Yugyeom leaning down at his eye level.

"YoU cAn'T sLeEp oUt HeRe YuGYeOm, iT's BaD fOr YoUr BaCk." Yugyeom mocked.

Jinyoung, still sleepy and confused rubbed his head. "Hmmm?" He looked down and saw Wonpil, still half asleep, nestled in his lap. He smiled, then looked back at Yugyeom, realizing he was still there.

"Don't you have any schedules to get to?" Jinyoung whined.

"Not until tonight, same as you. We're in the same group babo."

"Ya... get out of here." Jinyoung held up an arm to Yugyeom, threatening to hit him. Yugyeom just playfully smiled and went to the kitchen.

"Mmmmmm" Jinyoung heard from his lap, then saw two arms stretch up towards his face. He giggled, looking down at Wonpil again, running his fingers through his hair.

"Good morning." Jinyoung practically whispered.

"Morning." Wonpil wearily said but was still smiling as he looked up at Jinyoung. Both their eyes were sparkling in the sunlight. They stared at each other until they heard the maknae cough from the kitchen. Wonpil only then realized they weren't alone and leaped to a seated position.

"... Morning Yugyeom." Wonpil tried not to sound nervous but failed.

"Morning." Yugyeom gave a bit of a mischievous smile and went back to cutting fruit.

"I should go. I have quite a bit to do." Wonpil said to Jinyoung.

"Okay, I'll text you." Jinyoung said, sneaking a hand over Wonpil's and stroked the top of it lovingly before the older got up to put his shoes on by the door. He waved to both of them and left.

Jinyoung looked at Yugyeom in the kitchen, and Yugyeom's shit-eating grin was still plastered to his face.

"What?" Jinyoung asked, annoyed.

"I don't know, you tell me." Yugyeom shrugged, looking back down at the fruit, which he was now putting in a blender.

"What are you..."

"I'm not stupid, hyung."

"I didn't say you were." Jinyoung slowly got up from the couch.

"I can also... sense things... that are going on. But I'm not gonna say anything if you're not."

"What? With Wonpil?"

Yugyeom just bit his lip as he turned on the blender. The two stared at each other while the loud blast of the machine carried on for a few seconds.

"You know I'd never judge you, hyung."

"I... I know." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Alright, yes Wonpil and I are... attempting a relationship."

A high pitched squeal made Jinyoung flinch and wince.

"Hyyyuuunngggg that's so greeeaaattttt!!!!!" Yugyeom came over and hugged Jinyoung, who pushed him off immediately.

"Alright alright, but this is very low key, so keep your mouth shut about it."

Yugyeom saluted and zipped his lips while keeping his smile wide. "Am... I the only one who knows about this?"

"For now... yes."

Yugyeom's smile widened and he put his hand over his heart in flattery. "Ah, this is so exciting, hyung! You have a boyfriend! We've been waiting for this to happen!"

"What?" Jinyoung asked, surprised.

"Well, we weren't sure if it'd be a girlfriend or a boyfriend. We always knew you and Wonpil had a special connection, but, of course, we didn't want to make any assumptions. You know we'll always love you no matter what."

"I honestly didn't really know I was gay until just a few weeks ago... Never really thought about it."

"Well, I'm happy for you." Yugyeom smiled even as he drank his smoothie.