Chapter 8

Once the two "love birds" got to Paris there were about two villains causing chaos.

After the battle

When Bruce and Diana or should I say Batman and Wonder Woman finish cleaning up and talking to the officers a certain Agent Faraday walked up to Diana. Diana said, "You aren't going to shoot me are you?" "Not at all Wonder Woman. I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner." Faraday asked. A certain Dark Knight was hearing all of this and instantly got jealous.

Batman's POV

What the? Did that guy ask MY princess out to dinner!? No, I can't let this happen! She knows my feelings for her. But she might not know. She might think our kiss was just for pity. I hope she says 'no' because I love her. She knows that right? Ugh, I'm boiling hot right now. I'm so jealous that I can't even describe it. He is taking her on a date. Ugh, I can't believe it. Please princess, you know I love you right?

Diana's POV

What the? Did he just ask me out on a date? If I say 'yes' Bruce might get jealous that's on a whole other level. And if I say 'no' Bruce might not even accept my feelings for him. "Ummm I don't know Faraday?" "Please Wonder Woman?" He told me. "Well, I-" "She has other plans. So, she can't make it to dinner Faraday. Plus, there's a Founder's Meeting later so... yeah." Batman said. Oh Hera, did Bruce butt in into my conversation with Faraday? I'm amused that Bruce is jealous but...this is getting ridiculous.