Chapter 2

dedicated to: jonaxx

Raven's POV

Nagpatawag si Primo ng isang meeting para mag-discuss about sa stratagem, tactics and saka yung master plan.

I was so lost of words. How ironic right? I'm the News Information Officer yet I can't blurt out a single word.

Thinking about my safety reminds me of my family. I'm Raven Stepheno Cervantes. I'm the heiress of the Cervantes Airline INC. Mayaman, basagulero, babaero at kung ano ano pa.

Ganyan ako dati. Not until I was inrolled in Oxferb Neon University that made me take a change. Ang boung akala ng pamilya ko ay nasa maayos kami na kalagayan ngunit nagkakamali sila.

Oxferb Neon University is an academy who teaches us how to kill people merciless. Ngayong na nandito na kami sa last stage ng pag-aaral. Just few students will survive.

And I'm lucky because I was one of this group now. Hindi biro ang pinagdaan namin upang ma-abot ang rurok ngayon.

Sending us to Cwell Axfel University is the last stop for us to graduate. I'm the grandmaster tanker of UNO and because of that I was choosen to be in hell. To die or to survive.

Nakaupo ang lahat sa kanya kanyang sofa. Nandito kami ngayon sa kwarto ni Tyron but we call him Primo because of his rank. Mas safe dito kasi sound proof ang silid. Perks of being a student body President.

"We have to be clever. There's a force field surrounding the school which locks us up all here. Don't ever go, nor touch that electric force field they built. The electrical shock is not ordinary. Just a touch of your skin and the nervous system will suffer and break. Its kind is untreatent." paliwanag ni Primo samin.

Others we're confused and some were not. Probably kasi alam na nila ito.

"Fuck, we're trap? Is that it?" Jayi was stating the obvios but Kid started answering her seriously.

"Yes we are. I tried it earlier with my katana and it turned to ashes. Fuck! " Inis na sabi ni Kid

Cybelle was leaning in the sofa right after Zero whose busy with his laptop most of the time. We heard a notification ring and it was from Zero's laptop.

"Shit." everybody got his attention even Tyron who is thinking deeply.

"We will remain in this dean for 10 freaking months!" agad isinet ni Zero ang hollogram sa kanyang laptop enough for us to see the message.

"So this is what happened to the former students of UNO. They got them trapped." Nagtalim ang mga mata ni Cybelle habang sinasabi iyon.

"Eventhough, we are skilled we don't know what's waiting and about to witness here." nag-alala na sabi ni Ashanta, she's right.

"What are we going to do Primo?" nahimigan ko ang takot sa boses ng malditang si Marri tumingin ito kay Primo. I don't like her attitude and we don't get so well pero a team is a team we have nothing to do.

"Be wise. Don't trust anybody. We have to stick to the original plan. Survive and be alive. Zero and I will monitor the whole school for now," Primo said with finality. We bowed.

Sinipat nito ang wrist watch saka kami pinalabas sa silid. I was clouded my so many thoughts. Can we survive? Sino ang makakalaban namin? What's the school planning to do? Kailangan ba talaga ganito ka higpit? Or is there something else?

"We are tricked but we're not going to lose." tinapiko ko ang balikat ni Ashanta. Nagpilit lang ito ng ngiti. I know we are all brave but braveness comes with a mask of fear. And so I was.