Subtle [ SPG ]

QUICK DISCLAIMER, THIS CHAPTER IS SPG. FULL ON. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND.

-

"Anong hindi ka makakapunta? Eh nandito na ko eh! Anong busy? Nambababae ka lang eh, putangina naman Zolo pang-ilang beses na to oh! Tangina mo!" I ended the call with a huff. I stormed out of the restaurant and got in my car. Kung gusto niyang mambabae, edi go! Putangina niya kaya ko rin yun.

I speeded to my house and raided all my clothes, I found a thin white tube dress lying around my cabinet of "things-that-make-me-look-like-a-slut-so-I-don't-wear". I decided to groom myself before heading out so I did. I got in the shower and scrubbed my body. I washed my face and shaved the unnecessary hair that was in a ppace that may be exposed later in the night. I got out, dried myself off and took a look in the mirror. I dropped the towel and looked at myself, I can still get laid, right?

Naked, I went to the other side of the room to fetch one of the gifts my friend got me a few years ago; nipple stickers. I stuck them on and slid the dress on. I was contemplating on wearing panties, I didn't want to leave my pussy all cold if ever I didn't score. So I opened yet another gift of my friend, which happens to be a g-string, it was clean and still unused. So I assumed it was safe to use.

I decided not to wear heels anymore, this was one of the cons of being too tall. I opted for black combat boots that actually complimented the dress, to my surprise.

I got back in my car and headed somewhere far, but not too far, Taft had to suffice.

-

The music was loud, but the voice in my head to get drunk was even louder. I was out drinking with the guys, if you could consider my old boyish teammates as guys. Shot after shot was consumed, next thing you know Kim was making out with a chick, Jolina and Mars were on the dance floor grinding with some unknown girl and Ara...was just pouring herself another shot.

Yeah, it was just us.

We had a wild night like this once a month, it suddenly became a tradition once Jolina and Mars graduated from college. I looked back at Kim and the girl she was making out with, only to find out they weren't just making out anymore. I looked away almost immediately and directed my eyes at the dance floor, trying to find the two. I regretted it once I spotted them as they were doing exactly what Kim was doing to their respective partners, well almost. I looked back at Ara in front of me who was calm, she always held her alcohol better than any of us. I, in second. Which is the reason why I'm not having sex with a stranger right about now.

I had a decent conversation with my senior until she squinted her eyes at me, well at the thing behind me. I looked back and Holy— Was I seeing this right?

"Ako lang ba or is that Maddie Madayag?" Ara asked out loud as she rubbed her eyes in an attempt to make her sight a little clearer. I followed suit and squinted my eyes as well, yup, definitely her.

I looked at the tall girl in question, "Ang layo naman ng Katipunan rito," I remarked.

"Baka naman may problema?" Ara suggested, well she's not wrong. We both continued looking at her as she sat down on one of the stools at the bar. I still can't believe it, she looked so innocent when I played against her. I didn't take her as a bar kind of girl.

"She's looking for a fling," Ara suddenly said out of the blue, what the fuck? My eyes snapped towards her, meeting hers. I looked at her in a "what the fuck?" manner, she shrugged and said she gave off the 'frustratedly horny' vibes.

Ewan ko sayo, Galang.

My "what the fuck?" eyes became "WHAT THE FUCK!" with Ara's next few words.