Two

As the elevator started to shake a bit, Jinyoung pressed on the emergency call button and tried to be calm as much as possible.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"What is- the problem?"

"There was an elevator malfunction, make this process quick."

After receiving a response, Jinyoung let go of the button and leaned back towards the wall. He clutched his head trying to bear the painful memories and voices. It was painful for him to hear a similar voice and have an abusive past. Jinyoung only clutched his eyes shut to prevent tears from falling. It was not long till he passes out from frustration and stress.

>>>

"Hurry! Get an ambulance!"

It was all Jinyoung heard before shutting his eyes again. A few minutes later, his eyes opened a bit as he felt himself being carried on a stretcher. He can hear the sirens from the ambulance very well.

"Jinyoung-ssi?"

"Everything is alright-"

There was Jinyoung, passed out again as the guy spoke to him. The ambulance took off from the company's ground to the hospital. Daniel rushed but he was too late to catch the ambulance.

"Get my car ready."

Daniel ordered his secretary, he stormed back in the lobby and headed down to the garage. As expected, his car was ready for him. Daniel entered and ordered to get to Jinyoung's hospital.

Jinyoung woke up laying on the hospital bed, he felt the oxygen mask attached to him.

Was I in the elevator for that long...?

Jinyoung only let out a sigh before hearing the door slam open. His eyes looked at the corner of his left and watched Daniel came inside. Daniel kneeled and rested his hand along Jinyoung's hand and hair.

"What suddenly make this happen? Jinyoung-ah, you might need to delay your business trip. It's best that you recover your health first."

"N-No, it's fine. I can still go tomorrow. I only lack the oxygen and was stressing a lot. That wouldn't be a big problem, trust me"

Daniel really wanted his son to rest, but if he insists, he'll let him do so. Daniel only nodded then went to go look for the discharge papers for Jinyoung. Jinyoung's condition looks better than it was before, he should have enough strength by morning. Jinyoung closed his eyes again feeling a tear slip out of his right eye. The voices came back, now he feeling weak because he haven't heard that voice in ages.

I miss you so much.. just where did you go off too? What made you run away from me? What did I do wrong to make leave me like that..?

>>>

Jinyoung is now sitting in the car with both his father and brother, the one he hate the most. The whole car ride was mainly staring out the window ignoring most of the conversations or questions that was being given to him.

"Stop here."

"Huh? Jihoon's bar?"

"I have something to talk about with him."

"Fine fine."

Woojin pulled over to the curb and let Jinyoung exit the car. As Jinyoung got close to the front door, Woojin drove off in a high speed. Jinyoung turned back around the door slowly opened revealing Jihoon.

"Brother! How are you? Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, of course. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here."

"Come in. Drinks on me."

Jihoon particularly dragged Jinyoung inside the bar. He sat the younger down and went behind to grab the strongest liquor. Jinyoung only stares at it before looking up at Jihoon because he doesn't handle alcohol that well.

"Just one drink, don't worry. Have this then."

Jihoon handed Jinyoung another cup filled with whiskey. Jinyoung only rolled his eyes before drinking the whole thing. He swore he could've puke on the spot.

"Yah, Jihoon. You sure this is whiskey?"

"Yes, don't worry alright? This is your first time drinking something like this."

"It doesn't feel right.."

Jinyoung raised one of his hands up to his head and tried to stable or ease the pain.

"Never drinking immediately right after getting discharged from the hospital."

"You'll get through it, come on. Have another."

Jihoon tried to assure his younger brother, but the drink ended up being pushing away. Jihoon gave in defeat and went off to fetch a towel. He returned and wiped off the sweat off Jinyoung's face.

"One drink can really make you lose yourself."

"Mian hyung. Next time, let's drink more?"

"You better not chicken out then."

"Deal."

Jinyoung decided to leave then, he bidded Jihoon a farewell and walked off. Jihoon watched his younger brother left with a sad smile.

Take care of yourself, good luck on your trip.

Jihoon was met with someone before he turned around. It was a familiar boy, someone who was nearly his height, still shorter. Dark hair, soft expression.

"Sir?"

"H-Huh?"

"Is everything okay?"

"A-Ah.. yeah.."

With that, the boy walked away quickly leaving Jihoon clueless. Jihoon watched the boy leave at the same direction as to Jinyoung's. Jihoon sighed then tried again turning around. He closed the doors behind him and locked them making the bar close for the night.

Jinyoung arrived home safely, he collapsed on the sofa feeling tired. He was about to fall asleep till Jisung came out.

"Oh, Jinyoung-ssi! You shouldn't be sleeping here! Its not comfortable-"

"Jisung, continue and you're out of this household."

"But-"

"What did I say?"

"Yes sir."

Jisung only let out a big breath once he heard those words come out from his mouth. He surely forgets, age really don't matter in the family and this household. Jisung stayed by his side till Jinyoung stood and walked to his room. Jinyoung shut the door behind him and crashed onto the bed. He covered himself under the covers and started to sleep.

"Hey! BaeJinnie!"

"When are you coming..."

"Why can't you always focus on me? You always focused on your family business.. what am I to you?"

"Stay away from me brat! I hate you!"

"I just came to tell you, don't come looking for me. Move on, because I'm already dead."

A/N: I fell asleep last night so I wasn't able to update on time. Today is just going to be a double update as it was before.