Bad Feeling🥴🤨💔

Atlanta, Georgia 📍
5:30am...

"Mari?, girl what you doing up?" Tania asked as she walked in the kitchen seeing Mari sitting at the table in the dark.

She didn't respond.

"Amaria?" Tania said as she got closer.

"What Tania?" Mari said with an irritated tone.

"Why you sitting in the dark at 5 in the morning?"

"Just go back to bed T."

"I'm up for a reason."

"Ok."

"No bitch you don't get to be dry with me Mari. What's going on?" She slid in an available seat next to Mari.

"I'm hurt. I loved him for years T, we linked back up and all the feelings came rushing back in. You know how many times I took Jermaine back after he kept fucking up? That's cause he reminded me of all the dumb shit Kentrell used to do as kids. Tania this not me, I'm not this girl who sits up crying over a nigga. But yet here I am broken." Mari said before dropping her head feeling the tears coming on strong but she held them back.

"Anyway I need to be getting up I gotta studio session. Not like I can get in the mood of recording shit new but fuck it." Mari snapped as she got up going into her room.

Tania sighed and shook her head before pulling out her phone texting Three.

"Black male coming in from car accident scene." The nurses discussed amongst themselves.

Kentrell was still unconscious and he was alone. Nobody knew where he was and nobody knew he had gotten in an accident.

"Do we have any relatives for this patient?" One nurse asked.

"A Sherhonda Gaulden And a Kyle Moore."(I don't know Montana last name 🤷🏽‍♀️.)

"Call them. Keep close eye on him in case anything changes."

"Yes doc!"

Kentrell felt like he could wake up but whenever he tried to open his eyes they wouldn't budge.

KENTRELL GAULDEN
"Mari just stop an talk to me." I walked up fast grabbing her arm turning her towards me.

"Fuck you! You messed up this marriage Kentrell. You constantly lie and cheat and I'm tired of it. You constantly trying to run from me to Jania to whoever else on the roster. Fuck you cause see imma leave. Imma save you the trouble and just leave so you can be happy cause I love you just that much I'm setting you free." She stormed off grabbing our daughter and son and going to get in the car as I chased after them.

"If you leave with my kids we gone have bigger problems." I pointed in her face.

"Yeah right!" She rolled her eyes and scoffed before cranking the car up. I took off running toward the car kicking the window and busting it making her drop her mouth in shock.

"I hate when you act like this, get yo stubborn ass in the house you been doing this shit for forever." I yelled making her face drop into a pout as she cut the car off and went into the house with the kids.