Chapter 2 - Homeworld -

Things on homeworld had been pretty dull since Blue diamond's shattering on earth all those years ago. White had been keeping to herself and hadn't left her own head ship lately and Yellow and Pink tried to keep there home planet in order as it's quite hard for them as Blue kept them going But what could they do now that she's gone?

Yellow sighed as she looked at the screen for one of her colony's. She missed Blue greatly but Pink.. she seemed to be taking it harder then Yellow was. She never really wanted to look back on earth as it popped up on her screen it made her angry just looking at it. That is until she got and unexpected call from a Peridot about the planet.

"My diamond" the Peridot said as Yellow looked over " I would like to make a report about the earth and its cluster"  Peridot began to sweat as Yellow finally spoke not really interested. "Which Peridot?" Yellow said glancing at the screen with the call on it " um... fasit 25L cut XG my diamond" Peridot said as she saluted " What is it exactly that you have to report to me?" Yellow said as she raised a brow. "My report is that the cluster.. It's late on its emerge date. And according to some of my fellow peridots they have spotted some remaining gems on earth. My guess is that they are the remaining crystal gems from the attack on earth all those years ago. And one of which could be that agate." Peridot said as Yellow perked up upon hearing this. "What do you mean some survived? No gem was supposed to survive our attack!" Yellow said as she grew agitated as she clenched her fists.

"I-I I don't know my diamond." Peridot said as she grew even more nervous then before. "Do you know the surviving crystal gems location?" Yellow said as the Peridot nodded. "Yes, my fellow Peridot's told me that the gems reside in a place called beach city. Should we prepare to attack them?" Peridot said waiting for a response. " No, Pink and I will personally come to there location ourself's and we will deal with them. Just continue your assignment on the cluster." Yellow said as she ended the call.

White had gotten word that Yellow was going to earth to in Yellows own words " Pink and I are going to settle some things with gems who ruined the authority."

White didn't pay much mind to it though as she had to look for new planets to colonize that they could use for more resources  for her own planet which sadly they where really low on as this was one of many effects after Blue's shattering  one of which she wasn't happy
about. Or she would be for now as once Yellow and Pink return all that worry about low resources with just blow up in her face.

A/N.
Here's chapter two! I hoped you guys enjoyed. Please comment some ideas for the next chapter I would love to put some of your guys ideas in my book!