Exerpt 4

Excerpt 4- The General's Goddess

(I don't really know what do I name this story.)

ㅇㅇㅇ

The sun was just high in the noon for the people to see. The bustling noise from the market was loud enough to Dian Ya to hear. Such a lively town to live, she thought.

She skipped happily through the town market and bought some medicinal herbs. Ever since she came down from the higher heavenly realm to live in the mortal realm, she was excited to live like a human being and not a deity to be worshipped upon.

She was Liao Dian Ya. The goddess of medicine and healing. She was the most sought goddess for marriages and other factions. For her skills was otherworldly divine.

And now, here in the mortal realm. She was known as Miss Ya, the an apprentice of Grandmaster Yu.

Grandmaster Yu was a god amongst men here in the mortal realm. He was a godly doctor and a martial cultivator. With his superb skills he built up his name and spread it in all the zi ran continent.

"Good morning Miss Ya!" Shouted the shopkeeper of the Wind Hall lab. Dian Ya was a regular patron in wind hall lab.

Dian Ya have been in the mortal realm for the past two years. Her appearance as of now was of an eighteen year old girl. Making sure she doesn't forget her herbs, she place them in a bag and thank the shopkeeper and walked away.

She went to the floral tea house where she ordered her favorite tea, orchid tea.

"Have you heard the incident of the Su eldest miss?"

"You mean that eldest miss? Sigh, I heard she was a beauty but no substance! To think she would climb up to a man, married no less!"

"Indeed, the Su family has pampered their eldest miss to the point of oblivion! Did you remember the incident surrounding her and the crown prince?"

Dian Ya listen to the latest gossip of the townspeople. The Su eldest miss? Wasn't that the villain of the story that the other soul that resides in her said?

Two years ago, when she first roam the mortal realm. She stumbled upon an ancient ruins where a soul was lock inside a green jade. She broke the jade and the soul was trapped inside of it and took her body to reside in. The soul said that it live in the 24th-century and was an excellent assassin. The soul's past-time is to read novels. At first, she didn't believe it. Who in the right mind to believe such thing?

But after some time now, she slowly believed the things that the soul said to her.

"How are we going to get you out of my body, dear?" Dian Ya asked sweetly.

"Maybe, we could sacrifice someone?"

"No! Let's not do that. Let's look for a dying body to shelter you off."

She drank all her orchid tea. But there was a commotion outside. A shrill voice broke her moments of peace.

"How dare you chase us away! I am the third young miss of the Left Prime Minister Su! My friends here are with noble backgrounds! You said that there were no private rooms left?! Hmph! Chase one of your customers away!"

The third young miss, Su Nuo screamed causing Dian Ya's mouth to twitch. Dian Ya sighed. Why do all the young misses have to be so spoiled? She could practically see the kowtowing of the owner of the tea house, begging Su Nuo for forgiveness.

"In that case, I will have to forcefully take your customers away." She pointed at a room where Dian Ya is resting. She barged in forcefully and said: " You there! Get out of this room now!"

Dian Ya just stared at the girl which caused Su Nuo to be more frustrated.

"Are you deaf? I asked you to get out of this place!"

Dian Ya smiled sarcastically and said: "You said that you are Prime Minister Su's Third young miss?"

Su Nuo nodded.

By the time Dian Ya was speaking, the bystanders were watching the scene with interest.

"How can a dignified noble miss be so brash when dealing with this situation? Do you have no shame of yourself to forcefully barged in without my permission? Why are such in a hurry? Are you perhaps meeting a secret lover?"

"You! You!" Su Nuo's face was so red for being so angry. Trembling, she pointed at Dian Ya and said: "How dare you slander my name?! A commoner dare to slander a noble miss name? Are you seeking death?!"

"Why would I seek death when I am its nemesis? You do not have the right to scream at me nor do you have the right point your fingers at me." She stood up and look Su Nuo straight in the eyes.

"If you really want this room, go ahead I will give this to you."

And with that she walk away from the scene and the tea house.