Chapter three

Hello everyone! Welcome to chapter three! I'm working on chapter four after this. I hope you-

"You idiot of course you are. How else do numbers work"

OKAY! I'm sorry!

ON WITH THE CHAPTER!
Also I'm so sorry for being late! I was really busy.

Storm
———————

If Nico was being completely honest was glad to go on this quest. He knew it would be really long but come one! Who wouldn't want to go to a school full of wizards and witches! To learn magic and stuff?

he followed Hecate eagerly after Jason and he gasped as he felt like water was running over his whole body and he felt as if he was shorter and they appeared in a different area. He looked around surprised. They were at a weird looking ally way And he looked around and seen Hecate standing beside Jason looking around.

Hecate looks quite proud of herself and he heard a 'Oof' behind him and he was pushed forward slightly. "Sorry Nico" He turned and looked at Percy, "It's fine" he said feeling his face heat up slightly as Percy patted his back 'Stop it Nico! You don't like him! You can't like him' He shook his head slightly alarmed and walked up to Hecate and Jason. she nodded to them. Only then Nico realized he was shorter.... and so was Percy and Jason. "You look.... younger" he said looking at Jason and they all studied each there 'How is this possible?'Nico looked away at Hecate and she gave a cold smile "Magic dear. Now follow me" Nico realized he didn't have his bags and he looked around panicked "uhh... did we forget something?" He asked still looking around.

Hecate looked back at him. Clearly amused. "Don't worry. I have made sure they are in your rooms at the Leaky Caldron" Nico nodded confused 'how is this even possible?' He though shaking his head. There was the sound of glass shattering and Nico jumped and looked down 'Opps' he had dropped the bottle "Nico... what did you just drop" Percy looked like he was holding back a laugh and Jason just smiled slightly "Uhh... was that bottle important?" Nico looked at Hecate and stepped away from the shattered glass. She didn't answer him right away "forgot about it did you dear? No problem" Hecate waved her hand and another appeared in her hand. She gave it to Jason "leave this on the counter later" and he nodded

The next thing Nico knew they were standing at a door, to a tiny, grubby-looking pub "Seems like a place Nico would hang out" Percy teased and Nico gave just a slight smile, which surprised even him.

Usually Nico would snap or do something but to be honest... he was thinking the exact same thing. Not that he would but he was thinking that someone else would think that. "Shut up Jackson" he finally said trying to hold back a smile as Jason grinned at him. 'This is going to be fun' he thought ignoring the fact that he was probably blushing

(I honestly ship both Percy and Nico and Will and Nico😂 I can't decide who I like better)

Hecate turned to the boys and nodded her head "I must leave you here. Ask how to get diagon Ally and someone will help you... tell them your aunt has saved you a room and give the man at the desk these" she handed Jason something and he nodded "I will send a friend to help you out later today... remember you are 11 year old boys. Act like it" Hecate pulled Percy aside and spoke to him quietly and he came back and they all walked into the Pub "You must be going to diagon ally?" There was a slight mocking tone in the voice.

Nico jumped as it seemed like the voice was right next to his ear. He turned and seen a boy about his age (by his age he meant 11) the boy had a unimpressed expression.

He had platinum blond hair and shocking grey eyes. That's all Nico noticed until Jason stopped in front of him "Yes... we are later. could you help us?" He said and Nico rolled his eyes as Jason "I suppose.... father wouldn't be back for another two hours. He left me with mother she's over there" Nico followed the direction the boy was pointing and nodded, not really caring what he was talking about and he started to walk away and they followed him

The boy suddenly stopped causing Jason to almost run into him "names Malfoy... Draco Malfoy" he held out his hand to then and Nico took it. Having to step away from behind Jason earlier. "Nico di Angelo" he looked at Percy and Jason "This is Percy Jackson and Jason Grace" He said pulling away and the bo-Draco nodded "PureBlood, Halfblood or Muggle born?" Nico just gave a confused look.

Finally Percy spoke up "All HalfBloods... our fathers are wizards... we're cousins" Percy added the last part and Jason nodded his head approving what Percy said.

Nico looked at Percy slightly relieved and shocked 'how did he know what to say?' He thought and remembered that Hecate had pulled him aside.

Draco nodded and studied them once again "hmm..." Draco turned then lead them through the bar and out into a small, walled courtyard, where there was nothing but a dust bin and a few weeds Draco mumbled to himself and turned to looked at Nico curiously "wouldn't you know this if your half-bloods?" He questioned.

Nico shook his head and looked around "My father never told me I was a wizard... nor my mother until I showed signs of magic. I don't know about them" Nico said wearily as he nodded to Percy and Jason 'how much will I have to lie?" He thought as Draco nodded "ya... I don't think we have to go now but thanks for showing us Draco. I think I'll go check out our room and leave you guys here" Percy said quickly as he left them in an awkward silence

They all looked at each other not knowing what to do "well.... when he comes back I could... s-show you around? I guess..." Draco trails off and looked behind them "I'll have to check with mother first of course" he added well Jason and Nico nodded 'are all wizards like this?' Nico thought as Draco gestured for them to follow him and they left to the bar area then led them to his mother. Nico wasn't really paying attention to what they where saying but he was looking around. He wanted to take in every detail he could 'This is all so new' he thought and gave Jason and sharp look as he was jerked out of his thoughts by him waving his head over Nico's face "Come on. He's going to show us around" Jason said as Percy came over and they all followed Draco 'he sure talks a lot' Nico thought as Draco was talking about some wizard stuff Nico didn't under stand at all.

End of chapter

Should I make one of them friends with Draco and the other two could be friends with Harry? Because I already know which house Percy, Jason and Nico are going in and it would make sense. I think it would make it interesting....

Anyway! Bye guys! See you next chapter!

Word count: 1240 words