THE CRAZY FAMILY and the royal show

2013 Royal Show

with the crazy family

It was an average morning in the crazy family. Sis was yelling at Bro for saying homework is for losers. Mum was spanking Dad for making the toilet go kaboom yesterday. At the same time I was talking to Dad. So Dad asked me "is this Royal Show like a party" I answered "similar but like 1000 times bigger". Dad cried WWWWWWOOOOOO PARTY! He rushed and grabbed his wallet and the ENTIRE family rushed to the car and drove at the speed limit all the way screaming "PARTY".

With Dad's lead foot they were there in ten minutes flat but despite that the line was already a mile long. I suggested maybe we should wait in a café until the line calms down but before long Sis's complaining had driven the crowd away. Also entirely because of complaining we got free tickets. The family wondered what they should do next. I suggested maybe we should go to the army exhibit. Bro asked "do they have weapons"? I answered they do but they have been disarmed. AAAAAWWWW moaned bro. there was lots of cool things like guns and guns and guns and guns but one thing caught the family's eye THE BOOT CAMP CHALLENGE. Sis said I wanna go, I wanna go. The man at the boot camp challenge asked, ever so politely, "aren't you too little for this?" Sis yelled "START THE TIMER!" Sis ran as fast as Dads reckless driving and before 10 seconds she had finished. "10 seconds how did you?" the man fainted. Bro taunted "bet you took an hour" Sis replied "nope, 10 seconds". Bro said "10 seconds how did you?" bro fainted.. They were heading for lunch when they saw a Ferris Wheel. Sis pleaded, "I wanna go, I wanna go". We should probably find a spot for lunch I added. So that's just what they did. Dad asked "what's that patch of grass?" I answered "that's the horse-racing arena." Dad looked confused. "Well it is run by the royal agricultural society." Bob still looked confused. "Agriculture involves horses." "Hang on are you under the will of evil Doctor Nerd?" "Bob, he doesn't exist." Dad still didn't believe me. "Would evil Dr Nerd know the top secret information that you still sleep with your teddy bear?" Dad responded, "Ok I believe you." After hitting 5 restaurants they sat down for lunch. Bro said "I never would have such a variety of food". I added "well, it is the biggest carnival in W.A." Next they went to shop for show bags. Sis asked what she should look for? I answered that she would know it when you saw it. Sis ran towards a stand "mummy, mummy I want that one the one with the dollies". "But its $50, that's too expensive" Mum replied. "I DON'T CARE" was Siss's response. "Ok my favourite child" said mum. Dad yelled "wooo prank bag, just wait until evil Dr nerd gets hit with these." I responded to Dad by saying that he wasn't real and explaining that there was more than one prank bag so he might want to look around a bit. "Ooo this looks good" said Bro, Mr Sugars extra sugary show bag the sign read. I decided to get something healthier and chose the natural lolly company show bag while Dad got the prank bag.

The family didn't know what to do to finish the day but I had an idea. We walked closer to the entrance and we saw a place that was giving out pamphlets. The group took one each. There were all sorts of things that you could get, there were purple carrots, a painted sheep, home made butter, freshly cooked pop-corn and more but there was just one more surprise KABOOM! Dad thought that the noise was from Evil Dr Nerd and proclaimed "Evil Doctor Nerd, curse your stupid bombers". I explained "no silly that's the fire works".

Wow said the amazed group. When they got home dad yelled "PARTY TOMORROW". I explained that the Royal Show ended tomorrow. Outside the window of the house strange things were happening. Being dumb may protect dad's mind but it doesn't protect his families wa ha ha. I have heard your cry for the last time evil Dr Nerd. Bro said and... nobody cares

PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO THANK

MS HOWAN MY DANCE TECHER – ALL STATE SECURITY SERVICES – BOB STONEHILL AS DAD – SHARON

STONEHILL AS MUM – SASHA RUMBLE AS SIS – CAMRON RUMBLE AS BRO – WILLIAM GREENOUGH as I.

This book was written in 2013 just before the I've always been passionate about the for as long as I can remember. I like to think of this book as a miracle of that passion I hope you like reading it as much as I liked writing it.

ares.