Prologue

Unknown POV

Pink long wavy hair, a height of 5ft 4 inch, the perfect height for my 6ft height. A tanned brown skin complexion, a curvy body and sparkling hazel eyes.
She was perfect. I knew she was the one my heart belonged to when I met her 2 years ago whilst murdering some people to fill my bloodlust.

*flashback to 2 years ago*

"No, please. I have two kids.... don't hurt me." Sobbed the woman as I finished with her husband and stalked towards her. I tilted my head slowly as I watched her in amusment.
"Please." She begged. Stupid weakling, didn't she understand the more she begged, the more my maniac side rose.
She tried to crawl backwards but stopped when I turned to walk away from her. As soon as she released a sigh in relief I turned around so fast, that she didn't have time to react and sliced her head off.

Walking away from the scene, I heard the sirens blare and commotion start from the townspeople as I rounded the corner, making my way back home.
"AHH." I stood still and looked down to  see a girl. She was drunk.
"Hey, watch where you're going." She stood up after alot of difficulty and started giggling. She looked up at me, my heart beating out of control. What was this, I had never felt anything like this before. She was beautiful, I thought. What am I thinking. I should be killing her right now, so why am I not? She giggled breaking me out of my trance.
"Oooh. Look at this mask." She said coming near me and poking my mask. "It's sooooo sticky."  Ok, if I did not leave soon I was going to get caught.
I side stepped her so that I could leave but she grabbed me from the arm and pulled me back. Damn this girl was strong, even though she was drunk.
It kind of turned me on.
"Don't leave." She pouted. I licked my lips, she looked so cute doing that.
"Where do you live?" I finally said to her. She furrowed her eyebrows.
"You can speak." She cheered.
"Of course I can."
"You sound hot." She said huskily. I chuckled. What is this girl doing to me.
"You must look hot too. Let me see." She said reaching for my mask. I quickly grabbed her hand and pushed her against the wall, our bodies an inch apart. 
"Don't you dare think about doing something like that again." She looked up at me with a smirk.
"Damn that's so sexy." She leaned in towards me licking my mask.
"Eww, what was that?"
Shit, I think she licked a taste of the blood that was smeared on me.
"It was erm... jam?"
"That was some weird jam."  I shook my head. This girl sure was unique.
"I think you should go home now."
She stared at me.
"Will I see you again?"
"Maybe." I said with a shrug.
"What is your n-"
"HANA!" Yelled a boy. He was running towards us. Shit, I had to leave now!
Whilst Hana was staring back at the boy, I quickly escaped.

*End of flashback*

That was when I first met her and since then I couldn't stop thinking about her. I used to always follow her and keep an eye on her, hoping to have an encounter like last time again but I knew she wouldn't be like the Hana I fell for if she knew who I really was sober. Besides if I wanted to be with her, I would have to do something about the guy who interrupted our first meeting too as he was her.... boyfriend.
I looked at her one last time with a smile on my face.
"I love you, Hana. I will make you mine for sure one day, when the time is right. Just you wait, my dear."
With that being said, I walked away not turning back once.

********************

Hey guys, uploaded the first chapter of my new book.
Hope you guys enjoyed it. Let me know by leaving a like and comment.

Until next time❤️