Part 4

As those weeks and two in a half months went. Kitty and Charmer were going more fond of one another. The sexual tension between them mounting. 

They filmed a short scene one evening which involved strange sounds coming from the attic in the house.

The scene involved some renovations being suggested. Assuming it involved ceiling and flooring needing replacement.  

Once that scene was completed they went to have a late supper at the Chinese restaurant down the street.

"That scene didn't took long did it?" She told him.

"Nope." 

They ordered their food and began chatting while they waited.

"I was with someone who did construction actually."

"I see." Charmer had a feeling this was gonna be the topic of discussion.

"He taught me a few things which I found interesting."

Kitty went quiet afterwards and Charmer realized why.

"It wasn't a good experience for you was it?"

"Not really. Their WERE happy times but it was less than more."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She shook her head yes.

"He had insecurities and contradicted himself. Sadly he was blindsided to that. Was severely hurt emotionally, abused and never overcome that pain."

"It sounds like he wasn't a bad person but didn't knew himself."  

"My thoughts exactly. He overreacted and sometimes would be irrational.  Even a few members of his family were like this. Not to mention much worst; despite not having endure what he did."

"Did he ever..." Charmer was hesitant to ask. "Did you ever attacked you?"

"No. He would overreact as I said before. But he never attacked me."

"Did you spend time together?" 

"Not really. He was obsessed with work and he overworked himself. Saw work as an excuse to avoid life than a part of his life and passion. "  

"He had no motivation?"

"He did but it was lacking. He was more impulsive and confusing at times."

Charmer could see that Kitty didn't sounded too happy discussing this.

"He would stress and pressure me. Plus pass judgement on me. I cannot take that nor accept. I started to grow apart from him until I eventually moved out."

He reached over and rubbed her hand.

"He wasn't meant for you."

"Nope."

He took her other hand.

"You really have come a LONG way." 

She smiled.

After ten minutes their food had arrived.

The next day...

They final film that was gonna be shot was where they fought off the ghoul and set it on fire.

Charmer and Kitty fought off the dummy use in the CGI room and drove acid and any kind of chemical lying around to burn it.

When it was time for the grande finale, Kitty threw Charmer the blow torch and set the dummy aflame.

As the director yelled cut everyone on set cheered and applauded.