10💕 (SMUT ALERT)

Hailey:*shit*
Payton:what are you doing here?
Hailey:I just wanted some alone time.
Payton:I know that oliver cheated on you but just why?
Hailey:you've asked so much questions payton😂
Payton:whatever,come on let's go back.
Hailey:okay.

~few minutes later until they came back to school~
Jayden:HAILEY,I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU
Hailey:me too,so did you talk to oliver?
Jayden:he didn't wanted to talk to me either.
Hailey:that's strange,he always talk to you.
Jayden:thought he would but I forgot him.
Hailey:oh,why?
Jayden:cause hes an asshole remember?
Hailey:yeah,I guess.
~after school~
Jayden:I'll come by your house later okay?
Hailey:okay
~home (finally)~
~when I opened my door I saw oliver inside my house.I don't know why the fuck is he in my house but eh..idk~
Hailey:what are you doing here?
Oliver:I can't stop thinking about you hailey.
Hailey:I don't want you anymore.you cheated on me.
Oliver:yeah I did.but I wanna get back together.
Hailey:oliver....no...
Oliver:fine..then I guess I have to do this
Hailey:what-
*just as that he started to kiss my lips so passionately.I never wanted to let him go because I wanted him back I wanted him back because he felt so bad for that breakup and I dont know if I should give him another chance.he lifted me up and carry me to the bedroom.he locked the bedroom door and pushed me on the bed.he got on top of me and started to take off my shirt and unclip my bra.he started to kiss my body everywhere leaving hickeys on my neck.I wanted his kisses back I wanted everything back from him.I even miss him when we send cute snaps together.I just wanted him back and he knows it.*

Hailey:oliver...
*just as that I broked the kiss*
Oliver:yeah?
Hailey:the truth is..I wanted you back.im done pretending.I just want you back..I can't even do nothing without you around.
Oliver:me too.are you gonna give me another chance?
Hailey:hmm.yeah
Oliver:yay,I love you babygirl.
Hailey:I love you too.

*we started kissing again but as that he took off my pants and started to feel my booty while I have an underwear on.I took off his shirt to leave him with his hot sweaty abs.I started kissing up on his body and I left him some hickeys on his neck.I loved this boy.I wanted this boy.I even wanted him to look out for me when I'm sad.*

TO BE CONTINUED.

hOi gUys iT's mEh agAin.
Uhh just to let you know I'm going to church and I'll be redoing this story again.today.

Love ya alots.bye❤