IBD-6

Hello guys 👋👋👋

Don't forget to read Author's Note at the end.

*****

Sanskar is walking towards his room when suddenly he sees Ragini running towards him. He looks confused before he could think something she hits his chest while he holds her through waist. Ragini looks at him and both of them get lost in eachother's eyes.

Voice: Wah kya scene hain!!

Listening the voice RagSan departs and look at the direction of the voice. Ragini glares the person.

Arjun: Bhai you are awesome. Kitna romantic hain. You have to teach me ok.

Ragini looks down blushing while Sanskar looks at her with smile. It's been more than a month now Ragini joined the college. Arjun and Kriya frequently come to their house and they became like family. Arjun started calling Sanskar as bhai and Ragini as RB which means Ragini Bhabhi. He calls her RB so that she doesn't face any awkwardness in the college in front the other classmates.

Sanskar: By the way why are you making my wife run?

Arjun was about to speak but Ragini speaks.

Ragini: Because he has gone mad.

Arjun: RB that's not fair.

Kriya: (who came there) Wah Ragu you finally realised that he is mad.

Arjun: (glaring Kriya) Tomorrow morning I only should get your magazine.

Kriya: (laughs loudly) When my inspiration is standing in front of me what is the need of any article?

Arjun stamps his foot making all the three laugh.

Sujatha: (from downstairs) Children come down. Dinner is ready.

Ragini and Kriya go from there while Sanskar is looking at Arjun with raised eyebrow.

Arjun: She wants to design something first for you. I was teasing her and she came running outside hiding her blush.

Sanskar's smile widens listening it. He looks at her who is making faces talking to Sujatha.

Arjun: You both love eachother so much but still why don't you guys confess?

Sanskar: (looks at him) Actions speak more than words Aru. And you know that more than us. Did you ever confess Kriya? It was that poor girl who now and then keeps saying I Love You to you.

Arjun smile and they both look at their partners who are giggling for some joke Sujatha has cracked.

Kriya: (looking up towards them) Bhai and Aru are you planning for fasting? Come fast I am starving.

Both nod and move towards dining. Ram also comes there. They all get settled. Ragini serves Sanskar and others then sits beside Sanskar.

Sanskar: Ragini tomorrow take leave.