IBD-7

Hello guys 👋👋👋

How are you all?

As this story got more votes I am updating this.... Don't worry who all voted for "U Changed My Life" you will get it tomorrow.

***

Sanskar is doing some work in his room while Ragini is sleeping. Her face is pale. She gets disturbed and slowly opens her eyes. She looks at Sanskar who is working. She pouts.

Ragini: (pouting) Here your wife is suffering from fever but you are busy with your work.

Sanskar looks up from the file he is working and smiles. He keeps file on the table and moves towards her. He sits beside her. She keeps her head in his lap. While he starts caressing her hair.

Sanskar: When my sick wife is sleeping what will I do?

Ragini: (tapping her chin) Hmm... You will get bored na. Good you did your work.

Saying this she gets up. Sanskar looks confused.

Sanskar: Why did you get up?

Ragini: I am very hungry.

Sanskar: Hmm... You get fresh till then I will arrange.

Ragini nods. She gets up from bed and about to move but feels herself in air. She looks at Sanskar who lifted her in his arms. Ragini smiles and pulls his cheeks. Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief.

It's been six months of their marriage now. They both fell deeply for eachother. Sanskar places her on the floor near washroom.

Sanskar: (holding her through waist) You fresh and sit on the bed. Till then I will make something yummy for you.

Ragini: (with wide eyes) You will make. Please I want to live with you still.

Sanskar: (frowning) After eating you will ask me to cook everyday.

Ragini: I should exist in next second na to ask for everyday.

Sanskar glares. She pulls his nose.

Ragini: Ok you make. I will also come there in five minutes.

Sanskar: No you stay here.

Ragini: Oh..... now I got it... You will order it and then take the credit. You don't need to lie me Sanskar ji.

Sanskar: (looking at her drama rolls his eyes) Over? Go and get fresh. Call me I will come to help you.

Ragini: I am not an oldy... I can come myself. And please now leave me from that time you are asking me to fresh but not leaving me. Now it is urgent.

Sanskar leaves her while Ragini rushes into washroom. Sanskar chuckles and goes from there.

Ram and Sujatha went out of station once again. But this time they want RagSan to spend time alone. RagSan cannot go out of station due to Ragini's college and Sanskar's office. They can atleast spend some time alone once they come back after their respective places without any disturbance.

From the day before Ragini is suffering from fever because of which both have skipped going to their respective places. Sanskar skipped his office to take care of her.

Sanskar is thinking what to do and finally thinks to make just a kichdi for her as that will help her in this health condition. Ragini comes there after freshing. Sanskar looks at her and helps her to sit on the slab of the kitchen.

Ragini: So what are you making pati Dev?

Sanskar: Kichdi

Ragini: (with yuck face) Yuck... I knew it. You don't know anything other than maggie and Kichdi. You are just showing off.