ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

"Courtney we have some new papers for you, one is a new criminal you need to see" zoey said as she walked into the office of Courtney Barlow.

"Hello to you too Zoey" Courtney smiled weakly at the red head who placed the stack of papers on her desk.

"Character details?" Courtney said as she leaned back in her chair.

"Duncan Nelson, Age 26, and reports that he is causing trouble around the town"

Courtney grabbed the paper out of Zoey's hand and looked at the mug shot of the criminal and all his criminal records.

"ill go and check this out, zoey your in charge and make sure owen doesnt go raid the fridge again" Courtney smiled tightly.

"Yes ma'am, good luck" zoey winked at her as she closed the door.

————

Courtney started her car and looked at the paper again, reports say that he's most of the time spotted around the wrong side of town, so that's where she'll look first.

She drove slowly through the town and started to go through the more run down and dangerous part of town, she locked her doors as soon as she saw someone on the street get mugged.

Courtney wasn't worried about getting jumped, she took eight years of karate, and she could knock someone out cold in a matter of a minute, that was her superpower, strength.

She stopped when she caught a glimpse of neon green, Duncan, had a neon green Mohawk so she parked the car and got out.

She slowly looked down the alley way and surely enough the criminal was spray painting a wall of a building.

"I would appreciate if you would not do that" Courtney stated as she crossed her arms.

Duncan turned to her and smirked, he put down the cans of spray paint and walked toward her so he could get a better look.

To say he was amazed would be an understatement, to him Courtney was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, even more than his girlfriend Gwen.

"Hey sweetheart, whatcha doin' around this part of town" Duncan smirked as he continued to check her out.

"Just looking for a criminal like you" she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"What's your name princess?" Duncan said taking a step forward.

"That does not concern you" she snorted.

"Your feisty I like me a women with some bite" Duncan smirked as he was only two feet away from her.

"Cut it out Duncan, I know you work for the villainous vultures" Courtney growled.

"And what if I do?" Duncan smirked, this chick was fun to play with.

"I could easily arrest you and throw you in the slammer".

"Been there done that, escaped ever time" he smirked.

"Take this as a warning Duncan, but next time it won't be very pretty" she growled as she walked back to her car.

Duncan smirked as he watched her walk away, once she was gone he picked up his spray cans and continued his graffiti.

—————

"And then she said, take this as a warning Duncan, but next time it won't be very pretty" Duncan explained to the villainous vultures, his team.

"Was she hot?" Scott asked as he leaned back in his chair.

"Hell yeah, she was smoking hot, curves like a highness, ass like a-" Gwen cut Duncan off by slapping him hard on the face.

"Chill pasty, your the only one I have eyes for" Duncan gagged on the inside for saying that, but he still kissed Gwen just to prove his point.

"Wait was she kinda short, annoying voice, brown hair?" Heather asked as she sat on Alejandro's lap.

"Yep" Duncan said as Gwen snuggled up against him, much to his dismay he let her.

"Damnit Duncan that was Courtney the leader of the heroic hawks!" Heather screamed. (sorry I thought heroic hamsters just wouldn't work in this story)

"Mi amour, calm down" Alejandro said as he calmed down the fuming girl in his lap.

"Why is that a big deal?" Duncan said stupidly.

"She could've followed you to our hideout or even worse shes probably bringing all her heroic nerd friends here!" Heather screamed.

"Calm down drama queen" Jo said as she cracked open a beer.

"Duncan I swear if she followed you here I will personally castrate you" heather said pointing her finger at the punk.

"No ones getting castrated, look drop it Heather no one followed us here period" Gwen said matter-a-factly.

"I'm gonna go to bed, coming pasty?" Duncan asked as he stood up and Gwen followed him.

Once they got into the room Duncan took off his shorts and shirt and rolled into bed, only to have Gwen sit on top of him and grind against him.

"Pasty I'm not in the mood" Duncan said as he tried pushing Gwen off his lap.

"What I thought you always were in the mood for this" Gwen smirked as she took off her shirt, still sitting on his lap.

"Go to bed Gwen" Duncan said as he successfully pushed her off him and turned his back toward her.

"Fine but next time when you want it I won't give you it" Gwen huffed and laid down on her back.

"Hey Duncan" Gwen smiled as she ran her black painted nails down his back.

"What Gwen?" Duncan said as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I love you" Gwen said and he froze.

It took him a few seconds to answer but he mumbled "I love you too".

'So Courtney that's her name, I can't wait to see you again' Duncan thought to himself but her soon shook off those thoughts and turned to see Gwen was sound asleep.

'God Duncan you have an amazing girlfriend you shouldn't want nor need Courtney, but she so tempting' Duncan smirked at his thoughts.

Sooner or later, I'll make that bossy chick mine.