deadline🌹

chapter 1
shawn looked up and smiled.
"oh hey, y/n, what are you doing here?"
i mean i guessed he'd be a little happier to see me, it had been over a month.
"just thought i'd pay you a visit, andrew helped me get over here, pleased to see me?"
"of course i am, why the hell wouldn't i be?" he pulled me in for a hug, and kissed my head. "i missed you," he murmured into my hair. "i missed you too," i whispered, then kissed his lips softly.
"i booked me and you a table at nando's for 11:30, andrew told me when you wrapped up," i told him. id come to meet him when he was in england. since that's where i was, here on a city break, but as he had shows on we couldn't meet til later.
"great! i'll just go get my jacket," he rubbed my back and then ran off to find it.
he came back shortly after, "ready?" he said. i smile and nod. "you look really pretty tonight y/n," he said taking hold of my hand and interlocking his fingers smoothly. "don't look too bad yourself, mendes," we chuckle and hop into a taxi.
the taxi driver was friendly and although the car a little cold, his company was nice and he let us chose the music.
shawn put on 'under pressure' by queen and then it was my turn to chose, i played 'don't look back in anger' by oasis(i'm 99.9% sure this is right) and sang every word at the top of my lungs. shawn joined in as well, even tho this song is a literal british anthem. the taxi pulled up outside nando's, and we get out and go inside, we got seated and shawn had a few fans come over to say hi and ask for pictures. shawn kept giving me worried looks, as sometimes it makes me anxious, but i was fine, actually felt rather proud of my boyfriend.
we ate and then got a taxi back to shawns hotel room. i had decided that it would make sense for us just to spend the night together instead of find me another room to stay in.

a/n:sorry this chapter is so short, the next one is longer!🌹