Tangled Blood Lines, Deborah Noel

Tangled

Blood Lines

Tangled Legacy

Book 1

Deborah Noel

Vamptasy Publishing

Copyright © of Deborah Noel 2012

All rights reserved

The right of Deborah Noel to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988

Published by Vamptasy Publishing

2nd Edition

Printed and distributed by

Ingrams

Cover from stock

Designed by

Nicola Ormerod

ISBN- 978-1-908505-53-8

Coming Soon

Sins of Blood

Book 2 in the Tangled Legacy series

Acknowledgments

All the thanks in the world go to my husband, Herb, for putting up with me during this write and all the others. I think he began to “hate” the relationship I had with the computer! He stood beside me, encouraged me, talked me through problems, offered his ideas and opinions. My heart can never thank him enough. I love you Herb.

Mom, thank you for all you have done for me, your support, and your love. I did it!

I must also express my thanks to my sisters Nicole Towarnicki and Julie Christman, both authors in their own rights, who surprised me by enjoying the story and encouraging me to continue from the beginning, offering their advice and input when I needed it most. To Julie (college professor of English Lit) who became my editor. Thank you so much for all of your help and for not going soft on me just because I am your sister. I would sit in one of your classrooms any day! To Nicole, thank you for becoming my second editor, I can’t thank you enough for squeezing me into your busy schedule.

A special thank you goes to Niki Perry, my closest friend and my muse. She saved my writing career by pushing me to write and helping me every step of the way while battling her own writing demons and cancer to boot. Bless your heart my friend and thank you always. I love you dearly!

Vicki Dale gets a big thank you for reading, re-reading and your continuing words of encouragement when the ink seemed to disappear.

I would do a grave injustice if I didn’t thank Nina Babon who helped edit and re-edit and even edit AGAIN in the beginning stages! She also helped me with all the German translations. A wonderfully talented author of poetry, Nina, when you are ready to give prose a try, I’ll be there to return the favor!

Jim Kind, Everett Wiginton, Kelsey Burroughs, Kata Boedecker, and many, many others get thanks from my heart for helping me develop my writing, critiquing my work and supporting me. Poetry developed my prose and they all helped my poetry. Thank you. Julie Tabor, a wonderful poet, helped me with research I needed, much thanks goes to Julie T. 

And last but not least, I have to thank my sounding board, Katie Thompson. Your help has been so valuable to me, as is your friendship. Thank you, I truly couldn’t have done this without you and our late night sessions!

I also need to say a big “Thank You” to my agent, Marisa Corvisiero who believed in my work from the beginning and encouragement me during the writer’s block times and everything in between.