Butterflys

Starfires POV~
His name is Richard, he has dark black hair that I imagine running my hands thro- omg I'm obsessed! I could feel the blush rising on my cheeks, "uh, heey Starfire", Richard waves to me, I hadn't realised I was staring at him that whole time, aww he's sooo cute, shut up brain! "Uh Starfire?", oh jeez, "h-hi R-Richard" I said awkwardly, I could feel butterflies in my stomach, he smiled and waved as he walked away. OMG I need to get my shit together!

Richards P.O.V~
I was walking through the hall trying to find my class when I realised a pretty girl staring at me, she seemed familiar I realised it was Starfire I had met her earlier, she's so pretty with the long pink/red hair and those gorgeous green eyes that I could stair into for days, I snapped out of my trance and decided that I would go up to her and say hi, just to be friendly, "uh, heey Starfire", omg why am I sweating! She seemed as though in a trance, I worked up the courage to speak again, "Starfire"? I asked gently, snapped out of it and nervously said hi back, she's adorable, SHUT-UP brain, though it is true, I walked away smiling.

AN
Hope you liked that chapter sorry it was so short but the next one will ttly be longer so let's "roll" into the next chapter 😜

Leave a comment...