Extream roller-riding

Ravens P.O.V~
Another horrible sunny day in jump city, I sighed and got out of my bed, I picked out my clothes, a black hat, a black crop top and some black leather jeans, then to top it all off I added some dark purple fishnet gloves, then I headed to school

When I got to school I met up with Kori, (starfire), she seemed distracted and kept looking in the opposite direction, "umm kor?..are you ok?", I asked, curiously. She still stared into the other direction, she obviously didn't hear me, I tried to follow her gaze and finally realised what or should I say whom, she was looking at, a boy, the new kid, Richard I met him the other day, I rolled my eyes, but a wicked grin appeared on my face, " hey do you think he sees you"? I ask getting her attention, "what n-no I wasn't, ugh sorry Raven", she stammered, I rolled my eyes some more, "hey maybe you should try talking to him", I said sarcastically, she blushed "I would but I always get nervous around him", she said shyly, this was quite unlike Kori, she's usually quite the extrovert, "oh hey this looks fun"! Kori said looking at the poster for "extreme roller-riding this Friday!" "Today's Friday, we should all go"! She said cheerfully, "Kori you know social gatherings aren't my things", I replied dully, she gave me the puppy dog eyes and pouted, i rolled my eyes "fine, I'll go, but you HAVE to invite, Richi-poo", I pointed to him, "I do not call Richard that"!

~Starfires P.O.V~
It was now lunch time and all off us including Richard were sitting at the table, "Friends, look at this post-der, about roller-riding", I said happily but trying to avoid eye contact with him, "I want you call to accompany me to this special outing tonight"! They all looked st one another, then Cy said, "sure lil red"! He said smiling, "I'll go but only if ra-ra's coming", said beast boy nudging Raven, she got irritated, but smirked, and grabbed onto his collar pulled him close and kissed him passionately and roughly on the lips, taking him by surprise, Cy laughed and made fun, I smiled warmly at the cute couple, and Richard blushed and turned away, when the two love birds stopped the kissing, Raven pretended nothing happened and Gar almost past out but shyly mumbled "I'll take that as a yes", I then turned to look at Richard, he was still blushing, "S-so can you come to Roller-Riding tonight"? I asked him, he looked at me, then thought about it for a minute then, "yeah that should be fine", he said smiling, I blushed and looked down, "HORAY! It starts at 7:30 pm do not be late"! I said I was so happy he could come and raven would be there to help me if anything goes wrong! But of course nothing will...right?

AN~
Did u like the chapter if so leave a comment...