Chapter 1

"Shut the hell up, Daniel! Do you want to get caught?"

"Repunzel, Repunzel let down your long hair."

"How about my sheet instead."

"You're no fun, Katie."

I roll my eyes at him as I hang my sheet out my window. Daniel, my boyfriend, is waiting outside my window so we can sneak out for a night on the town. He does this whenever he knows I've had a bad day. And unfortunately, my bad days have been occurring more often then not. But then again, maybe that isn't as bad as it should be since that means Daniel and I go out more.

Anyways, uncoordinated me starts my slow climb down out of my second story window. Daniel always whines about how long it takes me to finally climb all the way down. Well, except on those rare occasions, when I actually wear a dress or skirt. But I can't tell you the last time I actually wore any of that because I wanted to. Anyways, tonight I was wearing my usual skinny jeans and taking my time.

"Maybe I should call you Slowpoke instead of Repunzel," Daniel teases me.

I jokingly scoff at him and try to move a little faster than usual. I'm almost half way down when my foot slips. "Shit." I close my eyes and brace for impact, but instead, land in Daniel's arms.

"Hello, beautiful. Way to make an entrance," he says with a mischievous grin and kisses me on my nose.

I roll my eyes at him again as my cheeks start to redden from embarrassment and thank him for not letting me hit the ground.

"Umm, are you gonna put me down now?" I ask, seeing as he is still holding me.

He smiles wider at me and I swear, I see a twinkle in his eyes as he suddenly throws me over his shoulder. I yelp in surprise but quickly cover my mouth with my hands. I can feel his shoulders shake underneath me from him trying to suppress his laughter.

"You jerk," I say as I start to giggle myself and playfully hit his back.

"I can't help it. You're just so cute when you get surprised," he says, glancing over his shoulder to look at my face.

I blush like a little schoolgirl whenever he compliments me so, of course, he compliments me every chance he gets. I can't help it. I went from never receiving any good words about me to receiving some practically every time I see Daniel. It's a habit of mine that he just can't get enough of.

We finally make it to his car and he gently sets me down with my back to his car. He looks me up and down then leans into a kiss. I can feel his smile before we separate and opens the door for me. He treats me like I'm a porcelain doll or a princess even though he knows he doesn't necessarily have to go that far for me. But it makes him happy so therefore I'm happy. He shuts the door quietly then runs over and hops in the driver seat. Disconnected by 5 Seconds of Summer fills the silence when he turns the car on.

"Our song," I smile at him.

He reaches over to caress my cheek which I happily lean into then says what he says every night we sneak out like this.

"Let's disconnect tonight, babe."

He puts his hand on the gear shift and throws it into drive and off into the night, we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ta-dah! My very first wattpad story! Please tell what you like about it and what you don't like about it. I can't guarantee I'll actually continue with this story, though. I tend to never finish what I start but who knows, maybe if I get enough feedback, I'll feel motivated to continue. Thank you so much for reading it!