iv. playing pool and the kiss on the cheek

IRENE TRIED TO UNLOCK THE CAR DOOR WITH HER SMALL HANDS BUT FAILED AT
IT. "my brother is going to wonder why i'm
not back at the camp site!" irene began to-
worry about gordie and his friends.

"who the hell cares princess!" ace tried to use that pet name to have her falling for him, over and over again. she doesn't know
why he likes her, she's a lachance. ace hates gordie. but, why wouldn't he hate her?

"but-" she got cut off by ace quickly. "let's go back inside my house, okay?" he grabbed her wrist roughly. irene just nodded and sighed he pulled her along with him to his
house. "where is your dad? shouldn't he be
back by now?" she got curious.

"don't worry about my old man..." his husky voice spoke as he knows what his dad is doing right now, late at night. probably fucking many beautiful women in a hotel.

irene and ace are inside his house playing pool in his dads empty room. only a pool table is in the room, along with posters and such. the rest of the cobras gang is playing with ace and trying to see who's better at pool. irene just stood in the corner of the room and watched ace play pool, his pale slender hands grip the pool cue. a cancer stick is hanging out the edge of his mouth.

irene didn't mind staring at him; he is attractive. she couldn't lie, he isn't a bad looking guy at all. his personality is just all over the place, at least that's what she thinks. now, ace is playing against billy.

billy isn't bad at pool but, he isn't good at it either. he's neutral. it's been ten minutes past and ace knitted his eyebrows together
he gave billy a silly look. that's when billy noticed that ace won the game. "fuck you man...sincerely," he threw a temper
tantrum. ace laughed a little bit.

"boo hoo. cry me a river poor billy boy" ace made fun of him. ace looked around the room to see if his eyes could find irene, he spotted her in the corner; staring off into space. "hey sweetheart, play pool with me." he demanded her. irene pointed to herself and chuckled at his stupid comment.

"me? c'mon ace." she gave him a 'yeah right' look. ace smirked at her as he spoke up: "y'know...i can just teach ya right?!" he shouted from across the room. irene shook her head 'no' as she bit her lip a little hard.

eyeball laughed at what he said, and then gazed at Irene. eyeball grabbed her wrist and dragged her up to ace. "show her how it's done ace." he patted irene's back and walked away to go stand somewhere else in the room to watch ace play pool.

ace grabbed her by the waist as he puts the pool cue in between her index and middle finger. ace's face brushed up on the side of her hair, she's blushing like a strawberry.

"alright let's start..." his husky voice trailed off as he made her push a few of the pool balls with the pool cue. irene hates pool but, she liked the way his hands felt on her waist. she kept messing up with all the pool balls because she's distracted by ace's handsome face. she couldn't help it all.

"stop starin' at me and let's start!" he glared at her facial features. "but i don't want to play pool." she mumbled softly and quietly.

"fine, whatever darlin'." he rolled his eyes as he took a drag of his cigarette. ace told her to go over there by his gang and she did what she was told. "i'm outta here" she quietly mumbled to vincent and eyeball.
irene tried to push past them two boys.

"don't go!" eyeball quickly tugged onto irene's wrist. "ow! that hurt asshole!" she yelped as ace's attention is towards what's
going on. he pushed past his friends people he knew. he stood right next to vincent.

"vincent what the hell is goin' on?" ace got furious and a little irritated by how eyeball reacted to irene going. "well, eyeball got a hold of your girl" ace thanked vincent for telling him about what happened to Irene.

ace turned around and gazed at irene's pretty face. "c'mon i'm taking ya back to the god damn stupid campsite" he spat as he is pissed at his buddy eyeball chambers.

he grabbed her wrist gently and pulled her along with him out of the room but he glances over at eyeball. "i'm going to deal with ya later bud!" he shouted at him.

the two teenagers are in ace's baby blue car.
the two sit in absolute silence, staring at random things to distract themselves. "hey, um..thanks for dropping me off i appreciate it john." she have him a cute smile.

"you're welcome kitten" he smirked at irene.
"listen uh, sorry for staring at you earlier" her heart is beating a lot more than usual.

it is very hard for irene not to blush at this town's 'bad boy'. there is silence filling the air. "i just want to thank you for hangin' with me and my boys today." he put his arm on the back of irene's passenger seat.

"before you go, can i do something?" ace's husky voice questioned the beautiful sibling of gordie's. "depends on what it is" her lips pursed together, her red lipstick is sticking together. ace put his left hand hand on her thigh and quickly kissed her soft red rosy cheeks. irene blushed a lot more. she is surprised that he would do something like that. "t-t-that felt nice.." she stutterd.

ace pulled his left hand away from her thigh and got out of the drover's side of the baby blue car. he walked over to the other side of the car, which is her side and opened the door for her. irene stepped out of the car.

ace is standing right in front of irene as they both stare into each other's eyes. "i enjoy your company sweetheart" his words made her smile so brightly at him. "thank you john" she never heard anyone say that to her. irene felt special, at least to ace.

ace winked at irene and ran to the side of his car and hopped in. the car sped away, leaving irene on the side of the empty road.
her hair flew in her face as her skirt blew in the wind. irene decides to walk back to the campsite where her brother is at.

irene is at the campsite destination where her brother and his friends are at. gordie and chris run up to irene and hug her so tight. "where have you been sis? we were looking for you." she seen tears come out of his eyes. "hey hey, i've been hanging out with friends. no need to worry about me" she tries to comfort her brother while she's still hugging him tightly. he nods his head as he wiped away his tears with his hands.

chris looked at them both awkwardly and hugged the two siblings. "well we should probably head off to bed boys." irene suggested to her brother and his friend.

"see you guys in the morning..." chris smiled at them both and teddy, and vern. the group of kids and the one girl head off to bed.

NOTE

i feel bad for not updating in a while but i've been busy so much especially with a new job and drivers ed :')))