🍭

٩(๑'^'๑)۶

٩(๑'^'๑)۶

Jeno walked down the street with his backpack on his back. He saw people glance at him in curiosity, but their attention quickly dispersed when they saw a couple of dogs walking behind him.

"Jeno! Wait up! I'm not as fast as I used to be!" He panted as he caught up with the latter.

Jeno chuckled. He didn't say anything and instead slowed his pace. He wasn't in a rush.

"Jeno, I have a question," Taeyong said and went on before the younger could reply, "Why do you despise Jaehyun?"

Jeno scoffed, "I know what you're doing, Tae. And it's probably gonna work, but save it for the actual shit."

Taeyong nodded, and walked silently behind his little brother. Jeno took a left, deciding to take the longer route.

"You seem awfully calm for what you're about to do," Taeyong observed Jeno's relaxed posture and how his feet were going at slow pace, "I don't know if I should be scared or not."

"Just keep watch for me. You don't need to know what's going to happen." Jeno said quietly.

Taeyong said a quick 'yes' and they continued walking without small talk and random questions.

After a couple of minutes Jeno reached his destination. Jeno walked up the steps and saw that the door was cracked open. Weird.

Jeno's guard heightened and he walked in stealthily. He checked his surroundings and then went on.

__

After checking all of the downstairs, he proceeded to go upstairs. Where is this bastard?

He walked into what seemed to be Jaemin's room. His looked around.

His walls were a light pink and there were skirts and stockings all on the ground. Jeno looked at Jaemins bed and saw dozens upon dozens of stuffed animals.

Jeno would've smiled at the cute room, but it was actually quite hard to tell what color his walls and what was on the floor because his room was covered in blood.

Jeno went up to the wall and reached out a hand to touch the blood. His finger made contact with the thick substance and he traced it around in the blood.

He sighed and turned around. He left the room and went downstairs. He looked around and then followed a hallway that led to the basement.

He has to be in here? Right? Jeno thought as he approached the door. He opened it quietly, thankful that it didn't squeak and walked down the steps into the basement.

When he reached the last step he heard crying and a voice.

"What? You think Jeno's gonna be your knight in shining armor? Well hate to break it to ya, but he isn't coming!" Jaemin's father yelled.