🍭💜🍭

(*˘︶˘*)

(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

"Daaaaaaaad!! Jasmine took my book! Give it back you shithead!" Josh screamed.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO READ ANYWAYS!! STUPID! AND DON'T CALL ME SHITHEAD, YOU DOG SHIT OF A HUMAN BEING!! I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY A TRAIN NAMED THOMAS!!"

"Ohmygod. Jeno take care of your children. JASMINE, DON'T CALL YOUR BROTHER A- WHERE DID YOU EVEN LEARN THAT?!" Jaemin screamed back.

"AYEEE THAT'S MY CHILD!!" Donghyuck screamed.

"HE'S NOT EVEN YOUR CHILD!!??" Jeno said

Donghyuck shrugged, "And?"

"BITCH DON'T STEAL MAH CHILD!!"

"WHAT?! DAD! WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME AND NOT JOSH?! I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THAT!?" Jasmine screamed and stormed into the kitchen where her fathers were.

"I FORGOT JAZZY IS NOT MY CHILD SHIT!" Jaemin screeched

"Excuse me? Did you just- Okay mmkk, Jas, sweetie, you called your brother a, and I quote 'You dog shit of a human being,' you are lucky that-"

"Noo that was Jazzy!" Jasmine said pointing at Jazzy.

Jaemin groaned, "Jeno deal with your child, before I whoop everyone's asses and throw y'all out."

"Fuck." was the last thing Jeno said before going into the mess of children.

"Josh! You fuck! Give me my phone!" Jazzy yelled.

"SHIT! FUCK OFF YOU'RE LIKE THE OLDEST HERE SINCE YOUR PARENTS LIKE GETTING IT GOOD! SO YOU'RE THE STRONGEST!! FUCK OFFFFF!!" Josh started kicking at Jazzy who was on top of him.

"JOSH ARE YOU DUMB??? MY DADS CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN! UNCLE JENO, YOU'RE SON'S AN ABSOLUTE DUMBASS!"

"He gets it from Jaemin." Jeno said and laughed.

Jaemin scoffed, "Like hell you never went to school when we met and was a literal dumbass when we were walking to the park. You somehow got a toaster stuck in your ass too."

"Listen, squirrels are fucking dangerous!" Jeno argued back.

"YO DADDY! YOUR FRIEND IS A FUCKING DUMBASS!" Jazzy screamed to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck burst out laughing, "Yeah, yeah I know."

"Hey!!! When are the others coming??" Jasmine asked being the hyper child she is.

Jeno rolled his eyes, "You mean Renjun and then his boyfriends or like the rest of the gang?"

"Oh my god drop it, Jeno. He's not even a harm in this relationship! We've been married for 5 years!"

Jasmine scoffed, "BITCH OF COURSE I MEAN THE GANG! ARE YOU DUMB?? WHY WOULD I SAY OTHERS?? I wanna see cousin Naomi."

Jeno opened his mouth to say something when the door banged open and screaming could be heard outside.