Chapter One: Just an introduction

Soft and warm, filled with protection. It was under a bush in a friendly neighborhood. Tall creatures were always outside. Whether with their dogs, on skinny vehichles, or just them. Our, me, my mommy and sibilings, bush was in front of a what looked like a one floor building with numbers '820' above what they used to get in and out. The one who lived there seemed very kind, we liked calling her Emma. My mother's fur had comfort, and she gave us milk. Me and my other siblings didn't have the best vision because at the moment, our eyes were crusted shut. But one day we would have full vision. Oh also, let me introduce you to my family.

There was my mom. Her name from her parents was Amber. Then there was my sister, the oldest sibiling by some minutes or so. Mom named her Ashen. Then there was my brother, second oldest. His name was Ashely although he was...male...and I'm the middle kitten, Oliver,  and then theres my little brother, Amber Jr. ,Again, a girl name. We called him Jr. Our daily life was just drinking milk, sleeping, over and over. But one day, the daily routine changed...

To be continued in chapter two

Word Count: 197 Words

Author's note: Allright. Short, but just an introduction to the action...teehee

teehee