Chp. 1

Harry laid in his bed, shirt off, preparing himself for what was about to happen. His elephant of an uncle had just found him sneaking food into his room.
"This is the last straw. No more meals for a week!"
With that Vernon unhooked his belt and started beating Harry. With every hit searing pain went through his whole body from the head to the tips of his toes. Harry could hear the slashes of the belt loud and clear every time the belt came down on his bare back. All he could do was wait for it to end.
Once the pudgy man was impressed with his work he yelled at the scrawny underfed boy some more before stomping out of the room and slamming the door behind him.
Harry, who was in immense pain from the beating that happened only moments ago decided to curl up into a little ball and just cry. He didn't understand why they hated him so much. He had been abused since he was five. He always thought about why dumbledoor put him in this household. As he went through all these thoughts he started to drift off to sleep.
At twelve o'clock exactly he turned fifteen. At twelve o'clock the boy woke up with the worst pain he could possible go through. He thought that Vernon had come in to Finnish him off, but when he opened his eyes there was no one in the room but him. He was confused but his thoughts were quickly drowned out by the pain coursing through his body. eventually he fell unconscious. He woke up a couple hours later. The clock read 4:23. When he tried to sit up he notice an odd weight on his back. When he looked back he saw a black pair of wings with silver tips. his mouth went open wide, dropping to what seemed like the floor. He then realized that it was four in the morning and it was most likely a dream. He pinched himself(that's suppose to work right) and nothing happened. He decided to look in the mirror because why not. When he got up and went to the mirror he saw that his appearance was completely different. He had long curly black hair and dark brown eyes with specs of red in them. On his face, arms , and legs he had black scales with silver at the tip. His wings as he saw before were black and silver and they stretched six feet across. Along with his nails which had doubled in size and were extremely sharp. The nails were pitch black. He also noticed that he looked more feminine. His waist had a curve to it and his hips seemed bigger. His shoulders were less wide and his body was slimmer and more lean. His face was more defined and you could cut with his jawline. Overall he looked HOT. Just as he was checking himself out he heard a screech coming from his window. There was an owl outside that didn't seem to be the Weasley's or Hermione's owls.
He opened the window not even thinking any more and let the owl in. There was a small letter attached to its leg. He gave the owl a treat and thanked it for its service before it flew off. He looked at the back of the letter to see the gringotts seal. 'That's weird' he thought 'why would they write to me?' Just as he was thinking this he heard his uncle come stomping down the hallway towards his room. He opened the letter quickly to see if he could use it in any way before his uncle got to him. He opened the envelope and skimmed through the page as Vernon undid the many locks they kept on his door. At the end of the letter it said this letter is a portkey activated with the word 'truth.'
      As the fat man finally unlocked all the locks he went barging into the room as Harry yelled truth. The fifteen year old was gone with a flash of light right before the muggles very eyes.
      As for Harry he was whisked off to diagon ally were he would figure out the truth about his life.