un

this is jeno's 12749384 time coming back to the bus stop where he met the boy that he's still looking for. his friends have told him many times that the boy he met was probably just a coincidence and there's a slim chance that they'll meet again. but does that stop jeno? no.

it's been almost 8 years now since he met the boy and to be honest, jeno actually forgot his face but jeno always reminds himself that even though he doesn't recognize his face anymore, the feeling still lingers and that should be enough.

all jeno remembered was that the boy was wearing a school uniform which he didn't know what school that uniform belonged to and the boy was a few inches taller than him.

he did regret not chasing for the boy or even look at his id because he was completely stunned.

and he asked for renjun's help to sketch out the uniform that jeno saw so that he can ask mark to search which school it was. and that was 7 months ago and mark still hasn't found it. and jeno, being the optimist that he is, he said that they were definitely getting there.

oh and yeah, jeno is currently waiting for his bus with a few people in office uniforms and school uniforms. he looked around and greeted them with a smile. oh, did i forget to say that jeno is an angel? because he is.

the last person he didn't greet yet was a student from a different school. the random boy had his airpods plugged and he was busy doing things with his phone so jeno was hesitating to greet him or let him be so that he wouldn't be too bothersome.

and jeno will surely feel guilty if he didn't greet everyone in the subway, he decided to stand beside the boy ans lightly tapped his shoulders.

it took about a few seconds until the boy removed his airpods and looked to see who called him and he was taken aback when he saw a boy smiling brightly at him and greeted him with a 'good morning' and reminded him not to play with his phone too much or else he'd miss the bus.

after jeno said that, he realized that the boy was a bit taller than him and he admits that he was really pretty.

the taller nodded and smiled at him before going on the bus and it seemed like everyone in the subway had the same destination except for him.

soon after, his bus finally arrived and sat at the end part of the vehicle and started spamming their groupchat because he was so sure that they'll be late again.

that's when he was reminded about the boy he met earlier.

“ he's like the subway boy i met years ago. taller and prettier than me. i mean, that could actually be him but there's no way that the same event would happen. definitely not.”  jeno thought. losing all of his optimism.

“ but yeah, if that really is you then, you will never know how  far my soul has traveled to reach yours. ”

very bad narration but hey! i've improved :v