What do the marks mean

What even is Midoriya's quirk. I could always ask bakugo.

Izuku's POV
I wonder what exactly Todoroki's quirk is. I know he doesn't have any friends so I'll just have to change that. "Todoroki what is your quirk exactly." I asked.

"Half hot half cold. I got the fire from my 'father' and the ice from my mother. I believe that your mark means that their quirk has something to do with snow or cold things and fire." Todoroki said.

"Kind of like yours. I wonder what gender my soulmate is. I wouldn't care anyway. What about you todoroki." I say.

"I personally want my soulmate to be a boy." He responds.

"Oh, that's cool." I say with happiness in my voice.

Todoroki's POV

So he doesn't care what gender thankfully. And he wants to try and make me happy. Maybe he wouldn't mind that I'm his soulmate. I was brought out of my thoughts when bakugo all of a sudden yelled "Holy shit I'm shitty hair's soulmate" "Great for you kacchan." Midoriya said quietly. "I think that Kirishima might be the only person who can handle Bakugo's personality." I said loud enough that Bakugo would hear.

Timeskip to a week later

So far two pairs have shared that they know who their soulmate is. Bakugo and Kirishima and Kaminari and Sero. I'm pretty sure that Mr.Azawia's soulmate is present mic. They are always together. So it would make sense that their soulmate's. Me and Midoriya have become friends and he insists on me calling him Izuku. I don't have anything wrong with him calling me Shouto. Oh and I asked Bakugo what Midoriya's quirk is and he said it had something to do with super strength.

Izuku's POV

I'm walking to school when it hit me Shouto's quirk has to do with both fire and ice and from the way he talks about his father his home life must be horrible. What if he's my soulmate. I quickly shook my head to get rid of the idea.

(A/N) short but I ran out of ideas