Chapter 1 - Conor fanfic

*Jordans p.o.v*

I quickly polished the table and run to finish the washing up. Tom would be home any second now and he would kill me if I hadn't cleaned the house. I run around like a lunatic trying to get everything perfect. I hadn't had any lunch yet and it was nearly 6. I looked in the mirror to see a complete wreck. Why had I moved to Spain? It was the worst decision I had made in my life. 

I tied my hair back to make myself more presentable for Tom and went and sat down. The door crashed open and Tom came in angrier than ever before.

'This is all your fault you skank' he shouted at me ' If you hadn't of packed my bag I wouldn't have forgotten the work presentation'

'I didn't pack your bag' I whispered.

'Don't talk back to me' Tom slapped me across my face so hard that I fell to the floor. 'I've been fired thanks to you'. He kicked me right in the ribs and I was struggling to breathe. A tear slowly rolled down my face.

'Oh don't cry I'm just getting started' Tom laughed. Tom punched me in the face and I could taste blood. He kicked me in the head and then spat 'I'm going to the pub' and thudded out the house. 

I lay there in pain and then knew it was my moment. I had to go. I slowly got up feeling really dizzy and crawled upstairs. I grabbed my bag and packed all my things. I called the airport and booked a ticket back to england. I was still in agony but I pulled my bag downstairs and walked out of the house. 

*England*

It had taken me a plane journey,a bus ride and one taxi to get back to my hometown Brighton. My head and ribs still ached from earlier but I was so excited and happy to be back. I had called my mum earlier telling her about what had happened and that I was going to be staying with my friend Eleanor for a bit. I walked up the busy street with my bag towards El's house. 

'Woah' a mysterious voice said. I had just bumped into someone. I am so clumsy. 

'Are you okay?' He said. I turned around to see the most gorgeous person I had ever seen. He had golden hair and lovely blue eyes.

'I'm fine yeah. Sorry for bumping into you!' I said still gawping at his beauty.

'Oh no it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going! Nice necklace!'

I looked down at the panda on my necklace 'Um thanks'.

'Funny story about pandas actualy I once ..... Um actually don't worry! By the way my name's Conor and your's must be beautiful!

He was so cute and funny as well 'Surprisingly no! Its Jordan! Pleased to meet you Conor, but I need to get going'

'Your lovely. Um I mean it was lovely to meet you to' Conor said blushing.

I walked off to El's house and grabbed my phone out of my pocket to tell her I was now coming. There was a bit of paper in my pocket with a number on it.

*Conors p.o.v*

Urgh I had missed the bus again. I was gonna be late to work for the 3rd time this week. I could here my brother Jack in my head teasing about working in mcdonalds. I walked through the busy street in no rush cause I would never make it to work on time anyway.

'Woah' I had just bumped into someone like the clumsy twit I am. 

'Are you okay?' I said turning around to say the most beautiful girl I had ever layed my eyes on. She had long brown hair and bright blue eyes.

'I'm fine yeah. Sorry for bumping into you!' She said in a soft voice.

'Oh no it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going! Nice necklace!' I said trying to make conversation so I could stay with her longer. She looked down at her necklace and replied 'Um thanks'.

'Funny story about pandas actualy I once ..... Um actually don't worry! By the way my name's Conor and your's must be beautiful!'. Conor what the hell are you doing. Your so bad at flirting and you wonder why your still single.

'Surprisingly no! Its Jordan! Pleased to meet you Conor, but I need to get going'

'Your lovely. Um I mean it was lovely to meet you to' I could feel myself blushing and as she walked away I could feel myself getting redder and redder. I was so glad I put my number in her pocket.