Chapter 11 - Conor fanfic

*Conors p.o.v*
I pushed the girl off of me and run after Jordan.
'Go away Conor' Jordan said starting to cry.
'Jordan it wasn't what it looked like' I said running after her.
'And I thought you were different! You know, actually cared about me! But no!' she shouted.
'Jordan I love you' I said starting to cry. She turned around and walked up to me.
'Don't lie' she whispered.
'I'm not lying I love you more than anything' I said touching her shoulder.
'Get off me' she spat.
'Don't be like this Jordan' I said wiping my eyes.
'I'm going home Conor and just in case you actually cared I'm pregnant'.
I stood there shocked. Jordan was pregnant. I looked up and she was already gone. I turned around and the girl was standing there laughing.
'Do you think this is funny? Why did you even do that?' I said as angry as I think I had ever been.
'You loved it really' she said walking closer to me.
'Get away from me. You've ruined everything. Why would you have even kissed me even after I told you to leave me alone'.
'Cause I knew you wanted me really' She said still getting closer.
'Well thanks for ruining my life' I said turning around and walking towards the lift.
*Jordans p.o.v*
I locked myself in our bathroom whilst Conor was banging on the door.
'Jordan just let me in' Conor said sighing. I had been sitting in here crying for a good 2 hours now. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. I know it was only a kiss but still, I didn't think he would do anything like that to me. I continued to ignore him and pulled my phone out and booked a ticket back to England. I was not staying here with him and I didn't want to see him again.
My flight didn't leave until another 3 hours but I had to pack all my stuff up. I wiped my eyes and fixed my hair and quickly re-applied my mascara. I was still wearing my dress so I wasn't exactly dressed for a flight but I didn't have time to change. I opened the door and Conor fell over. I laughed in my head but was not going to show any emotion for him. Conor jumped up and followed me around the room. He had took his snap back off and his hair was a mess. It looked really cute actually. No, I was angry at him. I shook my head and walked past him.
'Are you really pregnant Jordan?' Conor said wiping his eyes. They were deep red so he had obviously been crying the whole time I was in the bathroom.
'Yes' I mumbled chucking all my clothes into the bag. I grabbed my hair straightners and dryer and chucked them in too. 
'Is it mine' he said watching everything I done.
'Well unlike you I don't go off with randomers so yes, yes it is' I said trying to fight back the tears. 
'It wasn't what it looked like' Conor said sitting on the bed.
'Yeah yeah' I said picking my bag up and walking towards the door. It was really heavy but I couldn't ask for help so I just dragged it along.
'Don't go Jordan' Conor said crying again.
'Have a nice life Conor' I said slamming the door.