Chapter 10

Killian POV:

I get on my knees next to the tub and she hands me the washcloth. My hands are shaking, I just hope that she can't tell. She sits up so that I can wash her back. Her bruises are starting to fade they are now yellow and green looking.

I dip the cloth into the water and let out a breath I must have been holding. I put some soap on the cloth and rub it together to get it lathered up. Then start rubbing her back with it.

"Is this okay?" I ask hoping that I'm not scrubbing too, hard.

"Yes, It's fine. Thank you for doing this. I know it probably isn't what you want to be doing right now." She says still sitting up.

I stop rubbing her back for a moment and look at her in the eyes. "I am exactly where I want to be right now."

Holy shit! That came out of nowhere. 

She just looks back at me and doesn't say anything. I look over to her back and start washing her again. I dip the cloth into the water and back onto her back rinsing her off. I grab a cup so that I can get her hair wet and dunk it into the water and pour it over her head.

"Hold on." She says and just sinks down into the tub getting her hair wet and then sitting up again. I grab the shampoo and squirt some into the palm of my hand and apply it to her head. Taking my fingers and massaging her scalp. She starts moaning and I stop for a moment. Oh God, I wish she wouldn't do that. I'm not sure how long I can control myself hearing her moan. I close my eyes trying to think of anything else than what I am doing. I start massaging her head again, trying to keep my cool.

"Okay, you can rinse that out. Then I will apply the conditioner." I say to her after I am sure I have washed her hair well. She sinks back down into the water and I stick my hand into the water moving her hair around to get all the shampoo out. She sits back up so that I can apply the conditioner. I repeat the same steps with it and she fucking moans again. I can't take this shit anymore.

"Umm...Ameera," I say and she looks over to me and raises her eyebrows as into responding to me. "Umm...not too sure how to tell you this. So I'm just going to come out and say it. But if you don't stop moaning, I'm going to do something that I shouldn't do with a married woman or my queen." I just know my face is red as it can be.

"Oh! Shit! I'm sorry I didn't know that it was bothering you. It just felt so good I couldn't contain myself. I'll stop." She says to me looking just as embarrassed.

"Oh, you aren't bothering me at all. I'm just letting you know that it's very sexy and is turning me on." I say.

Oh God, why can't I keep my mouth shut? She probably thinks of me as a pervert now. Fuck.

"Oh" is all she says and then dips her head back into the water. I grab the washcloth and go to her toes on her right leg and clean them off.

I unplug the water, stand up walking over to the towel closet, grab a few towels, and walk back over to her. The water starts to recede and I put a towel over the top of her and pick her up. I place her on the chair next to the tub and use another towel to start drying her hair. I grab her clean gown and drape it over her head and she puts her arms through the sleeves and pulls it down. I bend down and pull her clean panties on. Then I pick her up and walk into her bedroom and place her back down onto the bed.

"I'm going to go and get your hairbrush. I'll be right back." I walk back into her bathroom and grab her brush and walk back out. She is still sitting where I left her. I take my shoes off and get on the bed behind her and brush out her hair as best as I could.

"Okay, that's about as good as it's going to get. I'm not the best at brushing hair. As a matter of fact, I have never brushed any one's hair other than my own." I say smiling.

I go to get back up and she grabs me by the wrist and stares into my eyes.

"Thank you. Thank you so much, Killian." She says.

I smile at her and say, "It's not a problem. Anything for you my queen."

That's when my whole world turned upside down. Ameera pulled me into her as if she was going to give me a kiss on the cheek, but I turned just in time and she kissed me full on the lips. She gasped and put her fingertips on her lips.

I looked at her and said, "I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me." She still kept looking at me in shock. I went to pull away and noticed she still had a hold of my wrist. I looked down at my wrist and then back at her. Her eyes were almost black being filled with lust.

Just as I was about to say something along the lines of 'Hey, you gonna let go of me?' She pulls me into her and starts kissing me. I'm not sure what to do but the moment she starts putting her fingers into my hair, I lose it. I start kissing her back.   

The kiss starts out being gentle and sweet, then it turned into desperation and passion.

I start pushing her back onto the bed and crawling on top of her never breaking the kiss. Electricity is flying through my body. 

Oh god, what the hell am I doing? I break the kiss and look Ameera in the eye.

*****

A/N 

Don't kill me but I'm leaving you hanging yet again. Love you all though!!

Sorry for the late update!!