THIS BITCH

"BITCH GET YOUR FAT ASS UP" said my mother.who always comes in my room and wake me up like this bruh sometimes i just be wanting to mollywoop her ass,like bitch you aint got to come in her yelling and shit but insted of saying what i thought i just got up and went downstair and started on breakfast like i was the mother smh. My dumbass brothers and sisters come in the kitchen saying i need to hurry up and saying their frends coming over so cook extra. When i finally got through with the food i told every one come eat ...............SKIPPING TO WHEN EVERY OE FINISHED EATING ...........................

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes when i heard my hoe of a sister's friend say "your fat ass sister needs to learn how to cook better". When she said that i dont know what happen inside of me but i go the courage to go in there and tell the bitch "you hoe ass didnt have to eat it, bitch you could of stayed at home dafaq you mean" everyone looked at me surprise because i never said nothing like that. The hoe said " you fat bitch you need lose weight" every one started laughing. When she was so busy laughing i quicky snuck up on the bitch and wollywooped her ass and started punching her .when she fell on the ground , i started stomping the bitch till i felt something pullying my hair. I turned around to see my hoe ass sister with a smerk on her face. I upper cutted ha ass then just started going ham that's when my brother's and their friends came to my sister" rescue and got me off her. When i wouldnt let go my brother chris short for Christopher punched me on the side of my face i emediatly let go and grabed my faceSLAM   in came my mom  she looked at my sister's face and that when all hell broke loose. She asked everyone at once "WHAT HAPPEN TO MY DAUGHTER'S FACE" when she said that everyone looked at me. When she saw me she ran toward me punching me in my stomach.

I didnt cry or any thing i took her punches like they wernt shit, i took that as the chance to headbutt that  bitch like  she was evelyn. When she fell on the floor every body ran to check on herWhile they were doing that i was doing the shmoney dance and when she finally got up  i yelled " bitch you just got knocked the fuck out and we tweekin ho". I started laughing because i started to think about all the shit they did to me