New Start

I couldn't believe that my "family" treated me like that . I was hurt but I didn't let that shit show .
It was 11:43 pm . I was packing the little clothes I do have . She kicked me out . I didn't care tho because even tho I'm homeless , I don't gotta put up with they shit anymore .

I was walking down the stairs until I heard them whispering " u can't kick her out because she will find out about daddy's will and get all the money he left for her fat ass. " what money I thought as I walked a little closer to the sound .

" she's not smart enough to figure it out . Just let me handle it baby girl . Now her big fat ass is going to be homeless with no food or shelter " . I laughed to myself as I ran down the stairs as fast as I could .

" but you didn't think I was going to find out ? Y'all bitched pathetic ." When I get my money Ima pay y'all bitches a visit " I laughed at their faces .

I left that shit I packed and I just walked down to the nearest hotel for the night . I went to sleep smiling knowing that my daddy did think about me .

IM BACK BITCHES .. This is just a quick update . There will be more coming very soon . Please vote and comment for more . SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG .

WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ? ..